This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
This Caramel Apple Sangria recipe takes minutes to make and can be prepared ahead of time making it the perfect fall cocktail for parties, family gatherings, and more.
What do you get when you combine apple cider with caramel vodka and white wine? A delicious Caramel Apple Sangria!
I feel like we need a signature sangria recipe for every holiday and season. And, now that it’s fall, we all need to sit back and relax with a glass of Apple Caramel Sangria. If you love apple cider and caramel apples, this recipe is for you! This easy recipe combines just a few simple ingredients creating a delicious fall cocktail that everyone will love.
Ingredients Needed to Make Caramel Apple Sangria
This recipe requires just 5 ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes to make. These are the ingredients needed to make this easy fall sangria recipes:
- Apple Cider – Fresh or any apple cider at your local grocery store will work in this recipe.
- Caramel Vodka – I love using caramel vodka but if you can’t find any, whipped cream vodka will also work. You can also use vodka and add caramel syrup.
- White wine – I usually use Pinot Grigio but Rieslings and Sauvignon Blanc will also taste great.
- Apples – Any kind will work.
- Cinnamon sticks – Add a few cinnamon sticks for extra flavor.
How to Make Caramel Apple Sangria
First, cut up a few apples into large chunks and add to a large pitcher. Pour apple cider, caramel vodka, and white wine over apple chunks. Add a few cinnamon sticks to pitcher and stir until well combined. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving. To serve, pour sangria into glasses. Use a spoon to add apple chunks from the pitcher to each glass. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of white wine should I use? When making sangria with white wine, it is best to use dry wines like Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, or Sauvignon Blanc. The apple cider is already sweet so I wouldn’t use a sweet white wine in this recipe. The other great thing about choosing wine for your sangria is that it doesn’t need to be expensive. Use cheap, dry white wine. No one will know and it will still taste delicious!
Can I make sangria ahead of time? Sangria is always best when made ahead of time to let the flavors blend together. Make this recipe and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Can I double this recipe? This recipe is great for large parties because it can easily be doubled or tripled. Just grab extra wine, apple cider, vodka, and apples and you can make multiple pitchers of this sangria.
Looking For More Delicious Fall Cocktail Recipes?
Caramel Apple Sangria
This Caramel Apple Sangria takes minutes to make and can be prepared ahead of time making it the perfect fall cocktail for parties, family gatherings, and more.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine
- 1 cup caramel vodka
- 6 cups apple cider
- 3–4 medium apples, chopped
- Cinnamon sticks
- Place chopped apples in the bottom of a large pitcher.
- Add wine, apple cider, vodka and cinnamon sticks to pitcher and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.
- To serve, fill glass with chilled sangria (including apples) and enjoy!