This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Christmas crafting is never complete without festive DIY Christmas Ornaments! Create fun 3D Printable Christmas Ornaments with these free templates.
Grab the crayons because it’s time to create festive and fun 3D Christmas ornaments! This cute Christmas craft is a coloring activity and paper craft in one perfect for kids of all ages.
My boys love to create handmade ornaments for our Christmas tree and I’m always on the hunt for Christmas activities that will keep them busy for at least 20 minutes during the busy holiday season. With this fun Christmas craft, kids color and construct 3-dimensional ornaments to hang on the Christmas tree.
Printable Christmas Ornaments
This Christmas freebie includes 8 printable Christmas templates to create a Santa, reindeer, elf, nutcracker, angel, snowman, penguin, and gingerbread man ornament.
And I’ve made it so easy for you to download these Printable 3D Christmas Ornaments. Just add your name and email in the form below and this freebie will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the PDF file to your computer. It’s that easy! Once the PDF is saved to your computer, just print and cut.
Supplies Needed to Make 3D Christmas Ornaments
- Colored pencils, crayons, or markers
- Glue stick or double-sided tape
- Hole Puncher
- String, ribbon or yarn
How to Make 3D Printable Christmas Ornaments
- Now that you’ve downloaded the free templates, it’s time to print the ornaments on cardstock.
- Decorate the ornaments using crayons, colored pencils, or markers.
- Cut out the templates along the dotted lines and fold along the solid lines.
- Punch holes in template where circles are shown
- Fold triangle sides up to form a pyramid.
- Add glue to the tabs and press them to the back of the design. Hold each side in place for a few seconds.
- Loop a piece of string or yarn through the two holes and tie a knot.
- Now you’re ready to hang your beautiful new ornament on your tree.
Free Santa Printables
Want more free Santa printables? We’re sharing a fun collection of free Santa activities, gift tags, and more! Visit each link below to download the full collection.
- Santa’s Beard Countdown – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Santa’s Elves Activity Bundle – Hello Creative Family
- Santa’s Nice List Certificate – Happiness is Homemade
- Santa’s Workshop Word Search – Crafting in the Rain
- Santa Gift Tags – The Country Chic Cottage
- Santa’s Reindeer Food Tags & Recipe – Everyday Party Magazine
- Printable Santa Ornaments – Kara Creates
- Santa and Christmas Gnomes Coloring Page – 100 Directions
- Santa Stop Here Door Hanger – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Santa Mad Libs – Mad In Crafts
- Santa i-Spy – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Santa Cootie Catcher Joke Teller – Persia Lou
- Santa Claus Letterhead – Tried & True Creative
- Santa Coloring Page – Creatively Beth
Personal Use Only
These free printables are for personal use only. When you download a freebie on this website, it is licensed for personal use. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
More Free Christmas Printables
If you love these Santa printables, I think you’ll love these: