Create keepsake ornaments and special gifts using the cut files included in this Christmas Ornament SVG Collection.
Christmas crafting is one of my favorite things to do and I especially love making keepsake ornaments that I can gift to my favorite people on special occasions. There is nothing better than placing a special ornament on your Christmas tree and remembering who gave it to you and why they made it just for you.
First Christmas SVG Bundle
This first Christmas SVG Bundle is for all the firsts – baby’s first Christmas, first Christmas married, new home, and first Christmas as grandparents. I created this Christmas SVG bundle to fit on round ornament blanks like ceramic ornaments, wood slices, or acrylic circles. Use red, green, and black vinyl to make these special ornaments for family and friends.
This SVG Bundle Includes:
- Baby’s First Christmas
- First Christmas as Mr. and Mrs.
- First Christmas as Grandparents
- Our First Christmas in Our New Home
To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut will be delivered right to your inbox. This will also sign you up for my weekly e-newsletter so you’ll have access to exclusive free cut files that I currently only have in my shop. Once you’ve received the email, all you have to do is open the cut file and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload it to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
Ornament SVG Collection
- Merry and Married from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Good Boy/Good Girl List Dog Ornament from Hello Creative Family
- 3d Stars from Happiness Is Homemade
- Snowman Face Bundle from The Country Chic Cottage
- Jolliest Bunch from Everyday Party Magazine
- Baby’s First Christmas from Kara Creates
- 3D Paper Ball Ornament from 100 Directions
- Cut Paper Ornaments from 30 Minute Crafts
- Silent Night from Mad In Crafts
- Happy Pawlidays from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Grinch Icon Ornaments from Pineapple Paper Co.
Personal Use Only
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Kara Creates, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE. Digital cut files and printables can not be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.