Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Punch is a refreshing cocktail made with only 4 ingredients making it the perfect cocktail for every occasion!
This delicious Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Punch recipe creates a simple and refreshing cocktail that is perfect for every summer occasion. Enjoy after a busy day or prepare a pitcher for your next party or family gathering – no matter the reason for making it, everyone will love it.
Now that it’s finally warming up outside, there are two things I love about this time of year – easy cocktails that I can make and sitting on my patio with a delicious cocktail while the kids play outside. And, what’s better than strawberry lemonade on a summer day? Spiked strawberry lemonade!
If you’re looking for an easy cocktail to make this summer, you will love this strawberry lemonade cocktail.
Ingredients Needed to Make Spiked Strawberry Lemonade
- Pink Whitney Vodka – Pink lemonade flavored vodka.
- Strawberry Malibu rum – Malibu rum infused with strawberry flavor.
- Pink Lemonade Concentrate – Thaw before adding.
- Water – Helps thin out the lemonade concentrate.
- Lemons and Strawberries – Every cocktail needs a fun garnish!
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Punch
This vodka punch is so easy to make! Add vodka, rum, water, and pink lemonade concentrate to a large pitcher and stir to combine.
If serving right away, add ice to pitcher before adding ingredients to keep punch chilled. If making ahead of time, do not add ice before adding ingredients. Mix all ingredients in pitcher and refrigerate until ready to serve. When ready to serve, add ice to glasses and enjoy. Garnish glasses with sliced lemons and strawberries.
Cheers to an easy and refreshing summer cocktail punch!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I find Pink Whitney?
Pink Whitney can be found in most liquor stores but if you can’t find it, any pink lemonade flavored vodka will work in this cocktail.
Can I make this cocktail punch ahead of time?
You sure can! This punch can definitely made ahead of time. Just place the pitcher in the refrigerator without ice until ready to serve. Add ice to individual classes before serving.
Can I use pink lemonade in a bottle?
This recipe can easily be made with pink lemonade that is already mixed in a bottle. Just replace the frozen lemonade and water with 2-3 cups of ready-to-drink lemonade. I would recommend adding 2 cups of lemonade and then taste test the punch. If it’s too strong, add another cup of lemonade.
Can I garnish with frozen strawberries?
Yes! I love making cocktails with frozen fruit instead of ice. This helps keeps the cocktail cold without watering them.
Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Punch
- 1 cup Pink Whitney vodka
- 1 cup Strawberry Malibu rum
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 12 ounces pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Strawberry slices, for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients to a pitcher with ice and stir to combine.
- Pink Whitney is a newer but very popular pink lemonade vodka found at most liquor stores.
- Club soda or lemon-lime soda can be used in place of the water if desired for a carbonated drink.
- This drink goes down really easy. It tastes like a strawberry/pink lemonade and is super smooth.
- If making ahead of time, do not add ice to pitcher. Add ice to individual glasses before serving.