This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
What do you get when you combine turkey, cheese, and Craisins® Dried Cranberries? Delicious Baked Turkey Sliders with Craisins®! And I’m warning you now – you won’t be able to eat just one.
I’ve taken the classic baked ham and cheese sandwich recipe and added a new twist to it. This all started because my hubby doesn’t like ham and I’m not a big fan of onions. So I swapped out the ham for turkey and added Craisins® instead of onions and let me tell you – they are AMAZING!
All you need are dinner rolls, deli meat, Havarti cheese, Craisins® and few other items that you probably already have and you’re on your way to making a batch of cheesy baked turkey sliders.
Baked Turkey Sliders with Craisins®
- 24 Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 1 cup of Craisins®
- 24 slices of sliced turkey
- 12 slices of Havarti cheese – sliced in half
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons spicy Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. Slice Hawaiian rolls in half. Place the bottoms of the dinner rolls in baking dish.
- 3. Sprinkle Craisins® evenly over rolls.
- 4. Add a slice of turkey cheese to each roll. Place the tops of the dinner rolls on top of each sandwich.
- 5. In medium bowl, whisk together melted butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds. Pour evenly over sandwiches.
- 6. Let sit for about 5 minutes to let butter set a little.
- 7. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 5 minutes or until tops are brown and crispy.
- 8. Serve warm and enjoy!
You’re going to love these Baked Turkey Sliders with Craisins®. This recipe is great for parties because they serve a lot of people and can easily be doubled if you’re feeding a large crowd. Plus, you can make the sandwiches ahead of time and pop them in the oven right before your guests arrive.
I can guarantee that these sandwiches won’t last long.
The Craisins® add the perfect hint of sweetness to the salty mustard glaze. I’m pretty sure that Craisins® Dried Cranberries always bring a zing to any recipe they are added to; especially sandwiches. I also love adding them to salads, cereal, oatmeal, and so much more. And, did you know that 1/4 cup of Craisins® Dried Cranberries provides 1/2 cup serving of fruit?
I can’t wait to dish up another batch of these Baked Turkey Sliders with Craisins® at my upcoming New Year’s Eve party.
What’s your go-to party recipe that’s always a huge hit?