This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Now that Christmas has passed I can start planning my annual New Year’s Eve party. I have some fun things to share with you this week but first I want so show you the super easy New Year’s Party Poppers I made for the kids to open at midnight.
I make them every year and realized I never shared them here. I’m sure you’ve seen them all over Pinterest and I’m here to show you just how fun and easy they are to make. And I’m pretty sure they are way more fun to open.
Super easy directions:
- Take paper towel rolls and cut them into three sections.
- Then take each section and cut that piece in half.
- Place two pieces back together and wrap tissue paper around it. Tie one end with ribbon.
- Fill tube with shredded paper/ confetti, and candy.
- Tie other end with ribbon.
Now you’re guests are ready to celebrate with fun New Year’s Party Poppers! Just twist to open.