It’s officially Pumpkin Spice Season and I’m totally hooked on Pumpkin Spice Lattes. My favorite treat is going to out to run errands and picking up a PSL but that adds up quickly so I decided to try making them myself.
Why the heck haven’t I made these sooner?!
I really had no idea it would be this easy and that they would taste so good. So just trust me when I say, you have to make your own Pumpkin Spice Lattes at home.Print
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon sugar (more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- Whisk together milk, pumpkin, and sugar in saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and whisk in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and coffee.
- Pour into mug. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
And, if you’re like me and like your coffee on the go, Dixie® To Go is here to help! They allow me to enjoy my delicious coffee as I head out the door in the morning. Their leak-resistant lids & the insulated layer gives you the best on-the-go experience. Plus, their is no clean up and no worries. Just pour and go!
Now I’m crushing it for myself and Connor’s teacher!
Yesterday was Parent-Teacher Conference day at Connor’s school and his teacher loves Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I whipped up some Homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes for both of us and took them to the conference.
And, guess what? It was a huge hit.
All I’m going to say is one thing – everyone needs a little Pumpkin Spice in their life!
Do you know someone who loves Pumpkin Spice Lattes? Brighten their day with a Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte and take it to them using these awesome Dixie® To Go cups!