Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars – Thick chewy oatmeal bars loaded with pumpkin flavor. Sweet enough for dessert and perfect with your morning coffee.
Okay my pumpkin loving friends, I’ll just tell you right now – you are going to love these soft and chewy Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars! They are loaded with pumpkin flavor and scream fall. I have a lot of pumpkin recipes to share with you in the next few weeks because my hubby loves all things pumpkin so I thought I would start with something healthy.
An easy, clean, guilt free recipe – who doesn’t want a little pumpkin and chocolate in their life right now?
Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars
These oatmeal bars are perfect for breakfast with your morning coffee and tea. They’re also great for dessert when you’re craving something sweet. Every bite is loaded with pumpkin flavor and melted chocolate, making them the perfect fall treat!
What’s in these Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars?
These Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars include all clean ingredients so you won’t feel guilty eating them. Oats, almond flour, and pumpkin come together to make these delicious oatmeal bars. This recipe has a cup of pumpkin puree in them along with pumpkin pie spice which is the perfect amount of pumpkin flavoring for a delicious fall treat. They are sweetened with honey and applesauce; and I promise you will definitely taste the pumpkin in every bite. I also added organic chocolate chips but this is optional. You could add raisins or craisins instead.
Looking for more Delicious Pumpkin recipes? You’ll love these:
- Pumpkin Spice Magic Bars
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Pumpkin S’more Cookie Sandwiches
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Oatmeal Pumpkin Bars
Oatmeal Pumpkin Bars – Thick chewy oatmeal bars loaded with pumpkin flavor. Sweet enough for dessert and perfect with your morning coffee. A must-make fall treat!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 16 bars 1x
- 1 1/2 cups regular oats (not quick oats)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in large bowl.
- Add pumpkin puree, honey, vanilla extract and apple sauce to medium bowl. Whisk together until combined.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add oatmeal mixture to prepared baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick test comes out clean.
- Optional – Sprinkle extra chocolate chips over bars after removing from oven.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Bars can be made ahead of time. Refrigerate after baking if not serving right away.
These taste best warm. Heat in microwave for 25 seconds before serving.