This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Quick and easy baked Blueberry Oatmeal Cups are the perfect make-ahead breakfast for busy mornings. Filled with oats, fresh blueberries, mashed bananas – they’re sure to become a family favorite!
Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
It’s no secret that I love a good make-ahead breakfast. I’ve shared a few tasty breakfast recipes that can be prepared ahead of time and today’s recipe might be my favorite. These Blueberry Oatmeal Cups are easy to make and perfect for busy mornings.
Why I love Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Cups
I’d like to think that things will start to slow down during these summer months but that never happens. Connor has to be at summer camp early in the morning and I’ve been working out before the boys wake up which means I definitely need to start my day with a healthy breakfast. I love that I can make these Blueberry Oat Cups on Sunday and have them for the entire week. It makes breakfast so easy. Just pop one in the microwave for a few seconds and you have a quick and easy breakfast.
Ingredients needed to make this easy breakfast
- Old fashioned oats
- Baking powder
- Coconut oil
- Honey or maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
How to make Blueberry Oatmeal Cups
Want to make these delicious blueberry oatmeal cups? Start by mixing the oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. In separate bowl, mix banana, coconut oil, milk, honey or maple syrup. vanilla and egg. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and fold in a quarter of the blueberries. Fill 12 muffin cups evenly with oatmeal batter and sprinkle the rest of the blueberries evenly over each muffin cup. Bake until golden brown and you’re ready to serve these delicious oatmeal cups or refrigerate so you have them for the week.
I promise you are going to love these oatmeal cups. An easy breakfast where every bite is bursting with warm blueberries – what’s not to love about that?!
Don’t like blueberries? No problem! Just replace blueberries with your favorite fruit. They will still taste amazing.
Looking for more easy breakfast recipes?
- Banana Oatmeal Blender Muffins
- Spinach, Feta, and Sun-dried Tomato Egg Cups
- Superfood Breakfast Bars
Blueberry Oatmeal Cups
Quick and easy baked Blueberry Oatmeal Cups are the perfect make-ahead breakfast for busy mornings. Filled with oats, fresh blueberries, mashed bananas, and natural sweetener – they’re sure to become a family favorite!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 Oatmeal Cups 1x
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl add oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
- In separate bowl, mix banana, coconut oil, milk, honey or maple syrup. vanilla and egg.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Fold in 3/4 cups of blueberries.
- Fill 12 muffin cups evenly with oatmeal batter. Sprinkle the rest of the blueberries evenly over each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Feel free to use other fruit if you don’t like blueberries.
- These oatmeal cups will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days in an airtight container or in the freezer for up to 1 month. Reheat in microwave.
Can you use quick cooking oats?