This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Planning a first birthday party? Use the designs included in this free First Birthday SVG Bundle and the entire collection of Birthday SVG cut files to make shirts, cards, and more. Grab your Cricut and let’s get this party started!
Hip Hip Hooray – It’s Totally Free SVG Day! And, that means we’re sharing a fabulous collection of FREE cut files!
Woohoo! We love designing cut files and we’re all super excited about today’s collection because the theme this month is Birthday. We’ve teamed up to bring you all over 15 free Birthday SVG Cut Files that are perfect for creating birthday shirts, birthday cards, gift bags, and more!
First Birthday SVG Bundle
Birthdays are a big deal – especially first birthdays! And, every one-year-old needs a fun shirt to wear while celebrating their special day! I’ve created four First Birthday SVG Cut Files that you can download for FREE and use to create birthday shirts, birthday signs, and more as you celebrate your little ones big day.
This bundle includes the following cut files:
- Hip Hip Hooray I’m One Today
- One Cool Dude
- I’m Onederful
- One Whole Year of Awesome
To download these freebies, just add your name and email in the form below and the FREE cut files will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload them to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
Free Birthday SVG Collection
Want the full collection of birthday cut files? Visit the links below to download each design.
- Two Nado – The Country Chic Cottage
- Aged to Perfection – The Kingston Home
- Birthday Shark – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Birthday Girl/Boy – That’s What Che Said
- This is My Birthday Shirt – Hello Creative Family
- Birthday Squad – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Level Unlocked – Happiness is Homemade
- Birthday Cupcake – 100 Directions
- Kids Birthday – Everyday Party Magazine
- First Birthday – Happy Go Lucky
- Currently Accepting Gifts – seeLINDSAY
- Happy Birthday To Me – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- It’s Like Totally My Birthday – Crafting in the Rain
- They Say It’s Your Birthday Card – Mad in Crafts
- Time for Cake – 30 Minute Crafts
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. When you download a free file on this website, it is licensed for personal use. You may use the item for unlimited personal use. (You can make shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.)
- If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
LOOKING FOR MORE FREEBIES?
Did you know that we’ve been sharing free SVG cut files together for over a year. Find the entire collection HERE and check out a few of my favorites:
LOOKING FOR MORE Fun Birthday Craft Projects?
Happy crafting my friends! What will you make with this collection of free cut files? Please share your fabulous creations and make sure you tag us on Instagram – @happy_go_lucky_blog.