Are you game day ready? Use the free cut files in this Football SVG Bundle to create t-shirts, beer mugs, wine glasses, and more while cheering on your favorite team.
Football SVG Bundle
Football season is in full swing and if you’re a big football fan or someone who’s just interested in the game day snacks, we can all agree on one thing – everyone needs a cute shirt to wear while watching football.
I’ve created five free football SVG cut files that are perfect for game day. This football bundle includes the following:
- Game On
- Game Day Vibes
- Football Is my Favorite Season
- Let’s Huddle
Tips for Applying Iron-On Vinyl and HTV
First things first, let’s talk about the supplies you’ll need when working with HTV and Iron-on Vinyl. Besides your Cricut or Silhouette, you’ll need a cutting mat, vinyl and blank t-shirt. I also highly recommend a weeding tool to remove the extra vinyl from the carrier sheet. And, of course, you’ll need an iron or Cricut EasyPress to adhere the vinyl to the t-shirt.
- Make sure to mirror the image before cutting. Trust me, I’ve made this mistake and I’ve wasted a lot of vinyl. I’m pretty sure we’ve all don it before:)
- Double check your weeded design to make sure you’ve removed everything. Also, make sure you didn’t accidentally remove small elements like periods, commas, etc.
- Check to see if the Iron-on vinyl that you are using is warm peel or cool peel. This is very important when using Heat Transfer Vinyl.
- If you see that the HTV isn’t set completely, just place the liner back over the image and apply more heat.
- Once you have finished, wait at least 24 hours to wash your shirt and make sure you don’t iron over the vinyl you’ve added to the shirt.
These fun cut files can also be used to decorate beer mugs, wine glasses, napkins, serving trays, and more.
What football project will you make with these cut files?
Looking for more Fun Football Printables and Crafts?
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. In order to use this file for commercial purpose, you need to obtain a commercial license found HERE.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.