This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
This fun and festive This House is Under Elf Surveillance ornament is the perfect addition to your Christmas tree. Use the free Elf Surveillance SVG and the full collection of Ornament Cut Files to create gorgeous new Christmas ornaments.
Santa and his elves have a warning for you – This House is Under Elf Surveillance! Make sure everyone stays on Santa’s nice list this year with this fun Elf Surveillance SVG cut file and handmade ornament tutorial.
This House is Under Elf Surveillance SVG Cut File
Making Christmas ornaments is one of my favorite crafts during the holiday season. I love decorating the tree and putting up handmade ornaments that we’ve made together over the years. And, now I’m excited to add This House is Under Elf Surveillance ornament to our collection of DIY ornaments.
This fun and festive ornament is part of a fabulous collection of handmade ornaments that we’re sharing today. All of our ornaments include a free SVG that you can download today for free. It’s time to grab your Cricut or favorite vinyl cutter and make some gorgeous ornaments for your Christmas tree. And, if you love this ornaments, you will love this Santa Camera ornament I shared a few years ago.
Want to make this ornament for your Christmas tree? I’m making it easy for you with this free Elf Surveillance SVG cut file. To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut file will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload it to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
More project Ideas using this Elf Surveillance SVG
If you don’t want to make an ornament, I have a few more fun ideas for this festive Elf Surveillance SVG.
- Make a wood sign using adhesive vinyl.
- Use HTV to decorate a pillow cover.
- Create a round wood door hanger.
New to Cricut and need help with your machine? These tutorials will help:
Ornament SVG Collection
Visit each link below to download the entire collection of free cut files.
- Snowflake Ornaments – We Can Make That!
- Winter Wonderland Arabesque Tile Ornament – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Good Cheer Hand Lettered Wood Ornament – Printable Crush
- Mistletoe and Merlot Ornament – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Merry Christ-mas Wood Slice Ornament – unOriginal Mom
- 3D Tree Ornament – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Oh Snap! Gingerbread Man – Hello Creative Family
- House Under Elf Surveilance – Happy Go Lucky
- Let it Snow – Everyday Party Magazine
- Shaker Ornament – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
- Gingerbread Ornaments – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Rustic Elements Wood Slice Ornaments – The Girl Creative
- Layered Christmas Wreath Ornament – Liz on Call
- Felt Christmas Ornament – Life Sew Savory
- Big Bulb “Holly Jolly” Ornament – Fynes Designs
- Merry Christmas Gnome – Cutting Machine Crafting
- 3D Paper Ornaments – That’s What Che Said
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish using our digital items. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, DIY projects, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using digital files downloaded for free from Kara Creates, you will need to obtain a commercial use license. A commercial license allows you to create items for your small business with my designs for commercial purposes. Digital cut files and printables cannot be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
Looking for More Free Christmas Cut Files?
- Baby’s First Christmas SVG Collection
- Christmas Drinking SVG Bundle
- Too Cute for the Naughty List SVG
Happy crafting! What will you make with this collection of free cut files? Please share your fabulous creations and make sure you tag us on Instagram – @happy_go_lucky_blog.