Create Christmas onesies, ornaments, gift tags and more with the four free cut files included in this Baby’s First Christmas SVG Bundle.
Baby’s First Christmas SVG Bundle
Every baby needs to celebrate their first Christmas with a fun, new onesie! I didn’t have my Cricut when both my boys were babies but I always bought them festive onesies to wear on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. And, of course, I needed cute pictures of them wearing their Christmas onesies in front of the Christmas tree.
This fun and festive Christmas SVG bundle lets you make your own onesie for your baby’s first Christmas. I’ve included four cut files because babies definitely need more than one Christmas onesie for the holiday season.
This SVG bundle includes four cut files:
- My First Christmas
- Santa Baby
- So Elfin Cute
- Best Gift Ever
How to Apply Iron-on Vinyl
- Place Iron-on sheet, liner side down, onto Cricut StandardGrip cutting mat.
- Select and size the design that are cutting. Be sure to mirror all images prior to cutting so they appear backward. Load mat into the machine and cut image.
- Use the Cricut weeding tool, safety pin or tweezers to remove vinyl from around the image, leaving only the desired cut image on the carrier sheet.
- Once the image is cut and ready to be applied, it’s important to pre-heat, heat, and post-heat your images for the recommended amount of time. This will vary depending on the brand on HTV and your base material.
- If using an EasyPress, refer to this Application Guide for time and temperature. If using an iron, use the cotton setting and make sure the steam setting is OFF.
- Place image onto base material so that the carrier sheet is covering the vinyl design and press into place.
TIPS FOR USING HTV
- Make sure to adjust your machine settings to Iron-on. Your machine should not cut completely through the carrier sheet. You want the mage cut through the vinyl but now the sheet it’s on.
- Make sure you mirror your image. Don’t worry – I still forget sometimes too.
- Check to see if the Iron-on vinyl that you are using is warm peel or cool peel. This is very important when using Heat Transfer Vinyl.
- If you see that the HTV isn’t set completely, just place the liner back over the image and apply more heat.
- Wait 24 hours to wash any fabric that you’ve applied iron-on to. To wash, turn garment inside out and if you need to iron the base material, make sure it is inside out or flipped over. Do not iron over vinyl that has been applied to fabric.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. In order to use this file for commercial purpose, you need to obtain a commercial license found HERE.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
More Free Christmas Cut Files
- Free Christmas SVG Collection – Too Cute for the Naughty List
- Christmas Drinking SVG Bundle
- Christmas Teacher SVG Bundle