This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Create workout t-shirts and tank tops with this awesome collection of Workout SVG Cut Files.
I don’t know about you all but I’m way more motivated to workout when I have a cute tank top or t-shirt to wear. So, I’ve teamed up with a few of my favorite crafty friends to bring you an awesome collection of Workout SVG cut files.
I’m sharing this fun Gym Now, Wine Later SVG in this workout SVG collection because I love wine way more than working out and I know a lot of wine lovers can relate to this. If you’re headed to the gym now to enjoy your wine later, you definitely need to create a t-shirt or tank top. This is also a great gift idea for all your friends.
How to Apply Iron-on Vinyl
- Place Iron-on sheet, liner side down, onto Cricut StandardGrip cutting mat.
- Select and size the design that are cutting. Be sure to mirror all images prior to cutting so they appear backward. Load mat into the machine and cut image.
- Use the Cricut weeding tool, safety pin or tweezers to remove vinyl from around the image, leaving only the desired cut image on the carrier sheet.
- Once the image is cut and ready to be applied, it’s important to pre-heat, heat, and post-heat your images for the recommended amount of time. This will vary depending on the brand on HTV and your base material.
- If using an EasyPress, refer to this Application Guide for time and temperature. If using an iron, use the cotton setting and make sure the steam setting is OFF.
- Place image onto base material so that the carrier sheet is covering the vinyl design and press into place.
Tips for Using Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Make sure to adjust your machine settings to Iron-on. Your machine should not cut completely through the carrier sheet. You want the mage cut through the vinyl but now the sheet it’s on.
- Make sure you mirror your image. Don’t worry – I still forget sometimes too.
- Check to see if the Iron-on vinyl that you are using is warm peel or cool peel. This is very important when using Heat Transfer Vinyl.
- If you see that the HTV isn’t set completely, just place the liner back over the image and apply more heat.
- Wait 24 hours to wash any fabric that you’ve applied iron-on to. To wash, turn garment inside out and if you need to iron the base material, make sure it is inside out or flipped over. Do not iron over vinyl that has been applied to fabric.
How to Download This Workout SVG Cut Files
I’ve made it so easy to download this freebie. Just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut file will be delivered right to your inbox. This will also sign you up for my weekly e-newsletter so you’ll have access to exclusive free cut files that I currently only have in my shop. Once you’ve received the email, all you have to do is open the cut file and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Free Workout SVG Collection
Use these Workout SVG cut files to create t-shirts, water bottles, and so much more! Visit all of my crafty friends to download each of these awesome cut files.
Personal Use Only
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish using our digital items. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, DIY projects, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using digital files downloaded for free from Kara Creates, you will need to obtain a commercial use license. A commercial license allows you to create items for your small business with my designs for commercial purposes. Digital cut files and printables cannot be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.