Delicious and soft buttery Garlic Muffins – An easy cheesy recipe the entire family will love. Each muffin is savory, buttery, cheesy, and full of flavor! Serve with pizza sauce for the perfect appetizer or enjoy with your favorite pasta dish.
What’s better than garlic bread? Easy Cheesy Garlic Muffins! These savory garlic muffins are filled with mozzarella cheese, dipped in garlic butter and topped with more cheese. What’s not to love about that?! Plus, I’m all about any recipe that calls for biscuits, butter, garlic, and cheese that I can make in 20 minutes.
This recipe has become a family favorite! I originally made them for a Super Bowl party a few years ago and now I make them at least once a week. Connor always asks me to make them when we have spaghetti and hubby likes them with our Friday night pizza. And, when we have leftovers, I throw them in our lunches. I could probably just eat these every night and be a very happy camper.
I call them muffins because they are baked in a muffin pan but they are also knows as garlic bombs and garlic bites. Whatever you call them, they are delicious!
I also have a secret ingredient for making these cheesy garlic bites EASY and full of flavor! I use Dorot Gardens Crushed Garlic. Not only is Dorot Gardens easy to use but they bring our recipes to an entirely new level.
I especially love how Dorot Gardens provides the perfect amount of herbs, with no prep or clean up. I just keep the packs in the freezer and when I need herbs and garlic, I just pop one out and add it right to my pan or bowl.
Elevate your plate with Dorot Gardens! Visit their website for more details and lots of delicious recipes. They also have a $1 off coupon you can print out and use. I found my Dorot Gardens at my local Kroger in the frozen vegetable aisle.
Do yourself a favor and make these Easy Cheesy Garlic Muffins. You can thank me later. I will warn you now – you won’t be able to eat just one so if you have a big family or you’re making these for a crowd, you will definitely want to double the recipe.
Easy Cheesy Garlic Muffins
Delicious and soft buttery Garlic Muffins – An easy cheesy recipe the entire family will love! Serve with pizza sauce for the perfect appetizer or enjoy with your favorite pasta dish.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 16 Garlic Bites 1x
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits (8 count)
- 5 mozzarella cheese sticks, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cubes Dorot Gardens Garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- mini pepperonis (optional)
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Open biscuits and cut each biscuit in half. Flatten each biscuit half and press into a circle. Place 2 pieces of mozzarella cheese in center of each biscuit and roll into a ball.
- In small bowl, mix oil, butter, and garlic with spoon.
- Roll each dough ball in garlic butter mixture and place in muffin pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of cheese mixture over each dough ball. Add mini pepperonis.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before moving to cooling rack. Serve with marinara sauce.
Leave a Reply