I’m so excited about this month’s Crazy Cooking Challenge because it gave me the perfect excuse to make fudge!!
While searching for fudge recipes I was thrilled to find Suzie Homemaker’s 2 ingredient fudge. Who knew fudge could be so easy to make? As soon as I read Crystal’s recipe I knew I had to try it for myself.
This yummy recipe only called for a bag of chocolate chips and container of icing. If I knew I only needed this to make fudge, I would have done it years ago.
For my version of this fabulous and easy recipe I decided to use peanut butter chips and chocolate icing. And to make it even better I added mini Reece’s Pieces – making my version 3 ingredients.
Here are the simple steps to make 3 ingredient fudge:
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Melt the chips in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Melt frosting for about 30 seconds or until pourable.
- Mix together the chips and frosting and pour into the pan.
- Chill for about an hour or until set.
Think of all the icing, chips, and candy that could be combined to make yummy fudge. There are so many fun combinations you could choose from. I’m definitely going to be experimenting soon.
I really had no idea fudge could be so easy to make. This is definitely my kind of recipe!