This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Enjoy s’mores all year long with these delicious Oven Baked S’mores Bars. An easy 4 ingredient dessert everyone will love
Oven Baked S’mores Bars
Nothing says summer like a delicious s’more and we’re making it easy to enjoy your favorite sweet treat all year long with these delicious oven baked s’mores bars. Not only are these s’mores easy to make but you only need a few simple ingredients to make your new favorite dessert.
This fun dessert recipe combines two of my favorite things – chocolate chip cookies and s’mores. You’ll find all the traditional s’mores ingredients between two layers of chocolate chip cookies. What’s not to love about that?!
What’s in Oven Baked S’mores?
To make these S’more Cookie Bars, you’ll need these four ingredients:
- One roll of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Chocolate chips
- Marshmallow Creme
How to Make This Delicious S’mores Dessert
Start by adding softened cookie dough and 3/4 cups of the graham crackers to a large bowl. Mix together until well combined. Your dough will be crumbly because of the added graham cracker crumbs.
Press half of the softened dough into the bottom of a 9×9 baking pan and bake for 12-14 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes. Sprinkle chocolate chips over cookie dough and press down into the dough. Spread a layer of marshmallow creme over cookie dough and sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crumbs.
Crumble remaining chocolate chip cookie dough mixture over graham cracker crumbs and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
Tips for Making Oven Baked S’mores
- Make sure your cookie dough is softened to room temperature. this will make it so much easier to mix in with the graham crackers. And, if you don’t want to use pre-made cookie dough, feel free to use your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough recipe instead.
- To make the marshmallow cream easier to spread, heat it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Then use a spatula that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Also, this step doesn’t have to be perfect. Just do the best you can.
- After baking, let bars cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing. These can also be made the night before which is always a good thing.
- If you want less of a crumbly top on your cookie bars, flatten the cookie dough crumble down into the marshmallow layer before baking.
I’ll just warn you now – this dessert will go fast so if you’re making this for a party or cookout, I recommend doubling the recipe and using a 9×13 baking pan.
Looking for More Delicious S’mores Dessert Recipes?
- S’mores Blossom Cookies
- Peanut Butter S’mores Bark
- S’mores Cookie Sandwiches
- S’mores Brownies
- Boozy S’mores Milkshake
- Bite Sized S’mores
- S’mores Snack Mix
- S’mores Crack Candy
Oven Baked S’mores
Enjoy s’mores all year long with these delicious Oven Baked S’mores. An easy 4 ingredient dessert everyone will love!
- 1 roll of chocolate chip cookie dough, softened to room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add 3/4 cup of the graham cracker crumbs and mix in with cookie dough. Add half the dough into bottom of pan and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and press into cookie dough. Spread marshmallow creme over cookie dough.
- Sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough on top.
- Bake for an additional 20 -25 minutes.
I am a big fan of s’more’s and these look quite yummy. I bet they have just a few calories 😉
I’m dead. This is my favorite thing ever, and I haven’t even eaten it. Yet. Hello, Saturday-night-and-the-kid-is-in-bed treat.
yum! This looks so good! I am definitely going to make this soon!
What size pan is recommended? I reread the recipe a few times but didn’t notice it included in the directions. Thank you!
How much of the cookie dough is used for the 1st step?