This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Celebrate your baby’s monthly milestones with this Baby Milestone SVG Bundle. This fun bundle includes 14 free SVG cut files and is part of a fantastic Baby SVG Collection with over 30 freebies. Create apparel, gifts, decorations and more with all of these free Baby SVG cut files.
Baby Monthly Milestones SVG Bundle
I absolutely love the idea of taking monthly baby pictures. It’s the perfect way to document how much our babies grow and change through their first year – and we all know how fast that first year flies by.
So that means one thing – we need to take as many pictures of our adorable babies as we can and capture each milestone with monthly pictures. And, guess what? I’m making it super easy for you to make adorable monthly milestone onesies with this FREE SVG bundle. This is also a fabulous baby shower gift idea. Create a collection of baby onesies using all of the cut files in this bundle.
This free SVG Bundle includes the following cut files:
- Hello World
- Hello I’m New Here
- One Month – Twelve Months
To download this free bundle, just add your name and email in the form below and these FREE cut files will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload them to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
Free Baby SVG Collection
Want the full collection of Baby SVG cut files? Visit the links below to download each design.
- Boy Mom/Girl Mom from 30 Minute Crafts
- Cuddle Bug from Mad in Crafts
- Hello My Name Is from Crafting in the Rain
- Worth the Wait from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Needy AF from See Lindsay
- Baby Milestones from Happy Go Lucky
- Milestone Blanket from Everyday Party Magazine
- I’m the Rainbow After the Storm from Happiness is Homemade
- Mommy in the Making from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Mommy’s Little Monster from Hello Creative Family
- Oh Baby Banner from That’s What Che Said
- Aloha Baby from Pineapple Paper Company
- Miracles Happen from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Baby on Board from The Kingston Home
- Prangry from The Country Chic Cottage
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. When you download a free file on this website, it is licensed for personal use. You may use the item for unlimited personal use. (You can make shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.)
- If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
LOOKING FOR MORE FREEBIES?
I also have a fun First Birthday SVG Bundle that includes four cut files that can be used to decorate onesies, t-shirts, banners, cards and more.
Did you know that we’ve been sharing free SVG cut files together for over a year. Find the entire collection HERE and check out a few of my favorites:
Looking for free printables? Check out my collection of free printables for home decor, gifts and more. And, if you have any ideas or requests for free cut files and printables, please let me know in the comments below or send me an email.
Happy crafting my friends! What will you make with this collection of free cut files? Please share your fabulous creations and make sure you tag us on Instagram – @happy_go_lucky_blog.