This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate kisses are combined to make these delicious S’mores Blossom Cookies! You don’t need a campfire to make this fun s’mores treat.
What do you do to celebrate National S’mores Day? You make s’mores – of course!
But, it’s too hot here to sit around a campfire and roast marshmallows so we’re making S’mores Blossom Cookies and let me just tell you – these cookies are AMAZING!
How to make S’mores Blossom Cookies
These delicious S’mores Blossom Cookies start with graham cracker cookie dough and I’m kind of mad at myself that I haven’t made graham cracker cookies before because I could just sit and eat the dough. Then roll the dough in more graham cracker crumbs before baking. Once they come out of the oven place a marshmallow half on top of each cookie and broil for about 30 second. Then, top with a Hershey Kiss and take a bit.
I will warn you now – these cookies will go quickly. These might be my favorite cookies ever. If you love s’mores, I suggest making these cookies this weekend. These S’more Blossom Kisses are the perfect summer treat on a hot summer day.
Let’s be honest – what’s not to love about a toasted marshmallow smooshed between a soft graham cracker cookie and a Hershey Kiss?!
S’mores Blossom Kisses
Graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate kisses are combined to make these delicious S’mores Blossom Kisses! You don’t need a campfire to make this fun summer treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
- Total Time: 23-25 minutes
- Yield: 24 cookies 1x
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temperature1
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 20 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 24 Hershey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar together until creamy and smooth. Add in egg and vanilla extract and continue to mix until well combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Scoop out about a tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. Roll the cookie dough ball in the remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Drop rounded dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and gently press a half marshmallow (sticky side down) onto each cookie. Let cool completely.
- Once all cookies are cooled down, preheat broiler. Place cookies back on baking sheet and broil for 30 -60 seconds, keeping a close eye on them so they don’t burn.
- Remove cookies from broiler and place a chocolate kiss on top of each cookie.
These are absolutely delicious! The cookie dough is so yummy. However, be sure to get some of the ooey gooey marshmallow on the Kiss when putting it on. It seems to act like a glue. I didn’t with all of mine, and those didn’t stay on.
Can these be frozen?