This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate kisses are combined to make these delicious S’mores Blossom Cookies! You don’t need a campfire to make this fun s’mores treat.
What do you do to celebrate National S’mores Day? You make s’mores – of course!
But, it’s too hot here to sit around a campfire and roast marshmallows so we’re making S’mores Blossom Cookies and let me just tell you – these cookies are AMAZING!
How to make S’mores Blossom Cookies
These delicious S’mores Blossom Cookies start with graham cracker cookie dough and I’m kind of mad at myself that I haven’t made graham cracker cookies before because I could just sit and eat the dough. Then roll the dough in more graham cracker crumbs before baking. Once they come out of the oven place a marshmallow half on top of each cookie and broil for about 30 second. Then, top with a Hershey Kiss and take a bit.
I will warn you now – these cookies will go quickly. These might be my favorite cookies ever. If you love s’mores, I suggest making these cookies this weekend. These S’more Blossom Kisses are the perfect summer treat on a hot summer day.
Let’s be honest – what’s not to love about a toasted marshmallow smooshed between a soft graham cracker cookie and a Hershey Kiss?!Print
S’mores Blossom Kisses
Graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate kisses are combined to make these delicious S’mores Blossom Kisses! You don’t need a campfire to make this fun summer treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
- Total Time: 23-25 minutes
- Yield: 24 cookies 1x
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temperature1
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 20 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 24 Hershey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar together until creamy and smooth. Add in egg and vanilla extract and continue to mix until well combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Scoop out about a tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. Roll the cookie dough ball in the remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Drop rounded dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and gently press a half marshmallow (sticky side down) onto each cookie. Let cool completely.
- Once all cookies are cooled down, preheat broiler. Place cookies back on baking sheet and broil for 30 -60 seconds, keeping a close eye on them so they don’t burn.
- Remove cookies from broiler and place a chocolate kiss on top of each cookie.