This tutorial and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Use this Monthly Calendar SVG to keep your family organized. Create a chalkboard calendar or dry erase calendar and help everyone in your family keep track of important dates.
My goal for the new year is to get my life organized. I’m pretty sure I say this every year but this is the year:) The first thing I realized our family needed was a monthly calendar to hang up in our kitchen. We needed a place to write down upcoming events, important dates, appointments, practices, etc. and now I have the perfect place to keep track of all our monthly events.
How to Use this SVG to Create a Calendar
There are a few different ways you can use this SVG to create a monthly calendar for your family. I created this SVG so it can be used with a square piece of wood or frame that measures up to 24×24 inches. I also made it easy to cut with your 12×24 Cricut cutting mat so you don’t need to slice the image in design space. Just upload to Design Space and resize to fit your surface. The max I recommend is 20 inches wide to make sure the design fits the longer cutting mat. Once you resize the design, ungroup to cut. If you only want your calendar to measure 11.5 x 11.5, you don’t need to ungroup the design. You will also need to add your own name to the design. If you like the font that I’m using, you can purchase it HERE.
Chalkboard Calendar – Cut a piece of wood that measures 24 x24 and use chalk paint to create a chalkboard. Then just use white vinyl to create the calendar.
Dry Erase Monthly Calendar – There are a few ways you can use this SVG to create a dry erase calendar.
- First, grab a simple square picture frame and add vinyl to the glass. Add decorative paper to the frame for a fun family calendar.
- Pick up a square dry erase board at your favorite store. Then just cut the design and apply to the board.
- Use an old window to create a dry erase board. This might be my favorite way to create a dry erase board if you can find an old window.
Monthly Calendar SVG
Want to make a monthly calendar for your family? I’m making it easy for you with this free cut file. To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut file will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
New to Cricut and need help with your machine? These tutorials will help:
Organization SVG Cut file COllection
Get organized with this awesome collection of organization SVG cut files. Visit each link below to download the full collection of free cut files.
- Grocery List from The Country Chic Cottage
- Kitchen Conversions List from The Kingston Home
- Homeschool Weekly Calendar from Hello Creative Family
- Decluttering is My Cardio from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Fancy Cut Planner Pages from 100 Directions
- Months from Everyday Party Magazine
- Pantry Labels from See Lindsay
- Weekly Menu Planner from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Crafty Ideas Inside from Crafting in the Rain
- School Subject Labels from Mad in Crafts
- To Do List from Cutting Machine Crafting
- Monthly Calendar from Happy Go Lucky
PERSONAL USE ONLY
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE. Digital cut files and printables can not be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.