This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
We’ve turned the classic game of Sudoku into a fun winter activity with these free Winter Sudoku Puzzles.
Need some free ways to keep the kids busy during these cold months? Well, we’re here for you! We know how hard it can be to keep everyone entertained when you’re stuck inside during these winter months so we’re sharing an awesome collection of FREE winter printables. The fun winter printables are perfect for both parents and teachers to use at home and in the classroom.
Included in this winter printable pack is a fun collection of Sudoku puzzles that I’ve created. I’m putting a winter twist on the classic game of Sudoku. Normally Sudoku is a numbers game but I’ve swapped out the numbers for letters that spell out winter words – snow, cold, frozen, etc.
This Winter Sudoku Puzzle Pack includes 5 puzzles – 2 easy level puzzles perfect for beginners and younger kids, 2 medium level puzzles and 1 difficult puzzle. To play these Winter Sudoku Puzzles, fill in the grid so that each row, column, and mini-grid contains the letters from the winter word given in the directions. And, don’t worry – I’ve included answer sheets to all the puzzles.
Benefits of Playing Sudoku
Your body isn’t the only thing that needs exercise. Your mind needs it too! The best thing about Sudoku is that it’s a great puzzle game for both kids and adults. Get the whole family involved in solving these fun puzzles.
- Builds focus, concentration, and patience
- Develops problem solving skills
- Promotes logical thinking
- Improves memory skills
- Helps children learn pattern recognition
I’ve made it so easy for you to download these awesome Winter Sudoku Puzzles. Just add your name and email in the form below and this freebie will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the PDF file to your computer. It’s that easy! Once the PDF is saved to your computer, just print and have fun playing winter Sudoku.
Free Winter Printables
Visit each link below to download this winter printable collection.
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Paper Snowflake Templates
- Hello Creative Family – Winter Friends Activity Placemat
- Happiness is Homemade – Winter Word Search
- Crafting in the Rain – Winter Word Scramble
- The Country Chic Cottage – Let it Snow Art
- Everyday Party Magazine – Winter Activity Sheet
- Happy Go Lucky – Winter Sudoku
- 100 Directions – Snowman Coloring Page
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – Winter Scavenger Hunt
- SeeLindsay – Oh Christmas Tree Print
- That’s What Che Said – Winter I-Spy
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – Winter Coloring Bookmarks
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Snowflake Coloring Sheet
- Fun for Little Ones – Roll a Snowman Game
- Liz on Call – Winter Wonderland Wreath Print
- Printable Crush – Winter Floral Coloring Sheet
- Tried & True Creative – “Stay Warm” Gift Tags
- Mad In Crafts – Winter Bingo
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. When you download a free file on this website, it is licensed for personal use. You may use the item for unlimited personal use.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
What a cute idea! I like playing sudoku but I have never tried this type, thank you for sharing!