This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Be a Mermaid and Make Waves Free Printable – This printable mermaid artwork is the perfect reminder to be yourself and make waves. It’s great for a nursery, Bedroom, playroom, – even the bathroom.
Be A Mermaid and Make Waves Free Printable
I know a lot of little girls who would love to have this mermaid printable hanging up in their bedroom. It’s the perfect reminder to be unique and just be yourself. And, it’s the perfect addition to a beach themed bathroom or mermaid themed bedroom.
Want to download and print this free printable? follow these steps:
- Enter your information in the form above and we’ll send this free printable straight to your inbox.
- Once you receive the email, click where it says DOWNLOAD FREEBIE which will take your to a Google document. Click the arrow in the top right corner of the screen to download the document to your computer.
- Use your printer to print on matte cardstock or send to your favorite photo printing service to have it printed on matte cardstock or photo glossy paper.
- Frame, display, and admire or give it as a gift.
There are a few ways to use this fun printable:
- Keep it simple and just add the printable to your favorite frame.
- Print the printable and add to your favorite frame but keep the glass off the frame. Use double sided tape on the back of the printable to keep it from falling out of the frame.
- Use spray adhesive or mod podge to adhere printable to a piece of wood.
Love free printables as much as I do?
We have over 50 in our archives that are perfect for gifts, parties, holidays, and decorating your own home. Find the full collection HERE and check out a few of my favorite:
- Let Them Be Little Free Printable
- Set of Four Bathroom Signs
- Stand Tall and Stand Out Flamingo Printable
Printing out free printables
The best way to print free printables is on white cardstock or photo paper. I’ve found that printing on cardstock or photo paper is definitely the best way to print printables. When I’ve tried to print on regular printer paper I’ve found that the ink causes the paper to wrinkle a little especially if the printable requires a lot of ink. Framing a printable on good quality paper makes a huge difference.
I also recommend using a professional printing service to get the best quality. I go to Office depot or Staples a lot to print my printables. I’ve also used Shutterfly and Walgreens to print large printables. Most printables use a lot of ink so it may even save you money to get them professionally printed.