This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Let Them Be Little is the perfect printable for a nursery.
Well, if I’ve learned anything from having two children, it’s that no two kids are alike. Connor was calm, quiet, and so easy going. Easton, on the other hand, is our wild child who can’t sit still and loves to run everywhere. He’s also extremely athletic. At only two and a half he can throw a football farther than Connor, he will play basketball for hours and he loves to kick the soccer ball around. Give him any kind of ball and he is one happy camper.
So, as soon as I found out that The Little Gym near us offers a Sporty Beast class I knew I had to check it out with Easton. This class is just what he needed. Not only does he get to throw balls around but he learns important social skills, listening skills, and sportsmanship. Plus, he gets to have a fun date with his mama.
And, guess what? We didn’t realize we were making memories while learning. We were having too much fun together. I couldn’t take a lot of pictures because he was running around so fast and I was more excited to play with him than worry about taking the perfect snapshot. Most of the pictures were too blurry to share but at least we both had fun and we had fun together. We love The Little Gym so much that we are signing up for summer camp too.
Can’t ever have too much fun!
Thank you Little Gym for helping children learn, grow, and thrive and I would especially like to thank you for the weekly reminder to kick off my shoes and have fun with my son.
Can you see those tiny feet moving fast? That’s all he did was go, go, go!
Why I love The Little Gym
- Their classes are designed for kids 4 months to 12 years.
- The Little Gym offers Parent/Child classes, Gymnastics, Dance, and Sports Prep.
- HUGE BONUS – My local Little Gym offers a Parents’ Survival Night so hubby and I can have a date night and the boys can have fun.
- Classes are designed to burn energy, build flexibilty and strength, develop balance and coordination, and more.
- Exercises during each class foster important learning skills including concentration, decision-making, problem-solving and creativity which all expands
- Children learn important life skills like sharing, listening, leadership, working in a group and so much more!
While you’re here, I’ve created a fun printable for your little one as a reminder to let them be little. This is perfect for a nursery wall and playroom. Just download, print and place in your favorite frame. And, if you want to make your own painted sign, use the FREE SVG Cut File I’ve created.ion