A fun Unicorn Snack Mix filled with kettle corn popcorn, marshmallows, and chocolate chips. A magical treat that everyone will love!
It’s National Unicorn Day and we’re celebrating with Unicorn Snack Mix! National Unicorn Day isn’t just a regular day around here. It’s a magical day full of rainbows and unicorns so it only made sense that we make a snack mix loaded with rainbow and unicorn marshmallows.
Ingredients Needed to make Unicorn Snack Mix
You only need four ingredients to make this colorful snack mix.
- Kettle Corn Popcorn
- FunMallows Colored Miniature Marshmallows
- Chocolate Chips
- Unicorn and Rainbow Marshmallows from a Box of Lucky Charms.
How to make Unicorn Snack Mix
The best thing about this snack mix is that there is no need to even go near your stove or microwave because this recipe requires no baking or melting. Just toss all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together. I wanted a kid friendly recipe that Connor could make all by himself and that’s exactly what we created here.
A magical snack mix that takes 5 minutes to make. This is my kind of snack mix! It’s so easy that kids can make it all by themselves.
Looking for more delicious snack mix recipes?
in honor of National Unicorn Day, check out these magical unicorn crafts:
Unicorn Snack Mix
A fun unicorn snack mix filled with kettle corn popcorn, marshmallows, and chocolate chips. The perfect treat for National Unicorn Day!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups Kettle Corn Popcorn
- 2 cups FunMallows (colored mini marshmallows)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Lucky Charms Unicorn and Rainbow Marshmallows (as many as you can pick out from one box)
- Add all ingredients to large bowl and mix with a large spoon or add to a ziplock bag and shake.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
Feel free to double and triple this recipe because it will go fast.