This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
We are huge fans of anything buffalo in this house. My husband and Connor love buffalo wings and buffalo chicken sandwiches. I wasn’t always a fan but I’ve started liking it more and more over the years. I especially love Buffalo Chicken Dip.
So, as a perfect snack mix, I threw together this delicious Buffalo Ranch Goldfish Snack Mix. This was my first time making this recipe and I will definitely be making it more often to pack in school lunches.
Buffalo Ranch Goldfish Snack Mix
Buffalo Ranch Goldfish Snack Mix – Do you love goldfish? Do you love Buffalo Wings? Combine two of your favorite things into one delicious snack mix!
- 4 cups cheddar goldfish
- 3 cups pretzel goldfish
- 3 cups Parmesan goldfish
- 4 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 packet ranch dip mix
- Melt butter in large glass bowl. Mix in buffalo sauce and ranch dip mix.
- Add goldfish to mixture. Stir until all goldfish are covered in sauce.
- Microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and mix. Microwave for another 2 minutes.
- Let cool and store in airtight container.
A quick and easy recipe that even the kids can help make!