Welcome all your guests this Easter with this adorable Every Bunny Welcome sign. Just download the free Easter printable and add it to your favorite frame for an easy DIY Easter sign.
It’s Friday so you know what that means – it’s Freebie Friday! Woohoo!! Who doesn’t love free stuff especially when it involves cute little bunnies. This adorable Easter printable is the perfect way to greet all your guests this spring.
Every Bunny Welcome Free Printable
Want to download and print this cute printable? Of course you do! Just follow these steps.
- Click below to download the file and save it to your computer.
- Use your printer to print on matte cardstock or send to your favorite photo printing service to have it printed on matte cardstock or photo glossy paper.
- Frame, display, and admire or give it as a gift.
- Keep it simple and just add the printable to your favorite frame.
- Print the printable and add to your favorite frame but keep the glass off the frame. Use double sided tape on the back of the printable to keep it from falling out of the frame.
- Use spray adhesive or mod podge to adhere printable to a piece of wood.
Love free printables as much as I do?
We have over 50 in our archives that are perfect for gifts, parties, holidays, and decorating your own home. Find the full collection HERE and check out a few of my favorite:
- You are Llamazing Free Printable
- Set of Four Bathroom Signs
- Stand Tall and Stand Out Flamingo Printable
Printing out free printables
The best way to print free printables is on white cardstock or photo paper. I’ve found that printing on cardstock or photo paper is definitely the best way to print printables. When I’ve tried to print on regular printer paper I’ve found that the ink causes the paper to wrinkle a little especially if the printable requires a lot of ink. Framing a printable on good quality paper makes a huge difference.
I also recommend using a professional printing service to get the best quality. I go to Office depot or Staples a lot to print my printables. I’ve also used Shutterfly and Walgreens to print large printables. Most printables use a lot of ink so it may even save you money to get them professionally printed.
A few of my favorite Frames:
- Barnwood Rustic Frame
- Weathered Grey Reclaimed Wood Frame
- White Picture Frame
- Barn Wood Picture Frame