This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Who else is surviving quarantine one sip at a time? Use this free SVG and all the cut files included in this awesome Quarantine SVG Collection to create fun projects during this crazy time.
Let’s make staying home a little better with this fun Quarantine wine glass. I like to celebrate special occasions with fun wine glasses and since it looks like we’ll probably be home for most of the summer, we might as well enjoy ourselves with a new wine glass. And, let’s be honest – we’re all surviving quarantine one sip at a time!
To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut file will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload them to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
HOW TO USE THIS FREE SVG
Now that you have your SVG downloaded, here are some fun project ideas:
- Make a wine glass for yourself and all your friends.
- Decorate a beer mug or whiskey glass.
- Make wine gift tags and surprise your friends with a fun porch gift.
- Create Wine Gift Bags for your friends.
Use your Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, or favorite vinyl cutting machine to create fun projects with this free SVG. New to Cricut and need help with your machine? These tutorials will help:
Quarantine SVG Collection
Want the full collection of Quarantine SVG cut files? Visit the links below to download each design.
- Because Quarantine 2020 from Leap of Faith Crafting
- Namaste…6ft Away from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Quarantined Teacher of the Year from We Can Make That
- Quarantine Coordinator from That’s What Che Said
- World’s Okayest Homeschool Mom from Hello Creative Family
- Straight Outta Quarantine from The Girl Creative
- Caffeine & Quarantine from Liz on Call
- Stay Home from Try It – Like It- Create It
- Staycation 2029 from Everyday Party
- Surviving Quarantine One Sip at a Time from Happy Go Lucky
- I’m Not Drinking Alone…I’m Social Distancing from Kelly Leigh Creates
- Quarantine Hair Don’t Care from unOriginal Mom
- I was avoiding people before it was trendy from A House to Grow Old In
- How to Survive Quarantine One Craft at a Time from Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. When you download a free file on this website, it is licensed for personal use. You may use the item for unlimited personal use. (You can make shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.)
- If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
Happy crafting my friends! What will you make with this collection of free cut files? Please share your fabulous creations and make sure you tag us on Instagram – @happy_go_lucky_blog.