This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Spread lots of love this Valentine’s Day with these free cut files! Create signs, pillows, mugs and more with this fun Love SVG Bundle.
Love is in the air and it’s time to get our Valentine’s Day crafting on! I’m a little obsessed with my Cricut – I’m sure you know that by now – and I love using it to make little wooden signs and mugs for all my favorite people. These FREE cut files are perfect for creating fun Valentine’s Day crafts for your home, your Valentine, and even yourself. Don’t worry, it’s okay to make yourself something for Valentine’s Day.
Tips for applying vinyl to mugs and Glasses
- First, make sure the design size will fit on the mug or glass. I recommend using designs that have wider letters and chunky images. Intricate designs are difficult to transfer to mugs and glasses because it will be a smaller cut.
- Use permanent or outdoor vinyl when decorating mugs.
- Clean the outside of the mug with rubbing alcohol before applying vinyl.
- Make sure the surface is completely dry.
- I recommend the hinge method when applying vinyl to mugs. Place transfer tape over vinyl decal. Carefully remove half the image from the paper and gently place vinyl on mug. Carefully remove the other half of the paper backing and smooth vinyl in place with your finger. Slowly peel off transfer tape.
- If you’re having trouble curving the design around the mug or glass, use scissors to cut about 1/4 inch vertically every 1 or 2 inches. This will make it easier to wrap the image around the surface.
- Let your mug “cure” for at least 48 hours before using.
- Always hand wash your mugs.
Now grab your Cricut (or favorite vinyl cutting machine) and some vinyl because it’s time to create something new for Valentine’s Day!
Love SVG Bundle
This Valentine’s Day SVG collection includes the following cut files:
- Love You
- Love You More
- Love is All You Need
- Lucky in Love
- Plus – 2 Surprise Bonus Cut Files
And, I’ve made it super easy for you to download these adorable cut files. Just enter your name and email address in the form below. The SVG files will be sent to your email address. Then, just save to your computer and upload the files into your vinyl cutter’s software. Your handy dandy Cricut will do all the work for you.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. When you download a free file on this website, it is licensed for personal use. You may use the item for unlimited personal use. (You can make shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.)
- If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
Looking for more Free Valentine’s Day SVG Cut Files?
- XOXO Tic Tac Toe SVG Cut File
- Cupid’s Wingman SVG Cut File
- Valentine’s Day Vintage Truck SVG Cut File