This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Celebrate dad and make him laugh with one of these free printable Father’s Day Cards.
After sharing our funny Father’s Day SVG Collection, I couldn’t resist! I had to create a collection of printable Father’s Day cards and guess what? All four of these designs are FREE. I’m making it super easy for your to find the perfect Father’s Day card for dad that’s sure to put a smile on his face. Just download, print, cut, and fold. It’s that easy!
Unicorn clipart purchased from this awesome Etsy Shop
Printable Father’s Day Cards
This freebie includes four different Father’s Day Cards:
- To The World You May Be a Dad, To Us You Are A Unicorn
- Great Job Dad I Turned Out Awesome
- I Love How We Don’t Have to Say Out Loud That I’m Your Favorite
- Thanks For Sharing Your DNA. Now We’re Both Awesome
Once printed and folded, each card measures 5 inches by 7 inches. I’m sharing two versions of each card. One is in color and one has a white background to make printing easier if you want to save ink.
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO PRINT Father’s Day Cards
- Free Father’s Day Cards
- White Cardstock
- 5×7 Envelopes
HOW TO PRINT Cards
- Open the PDF and click on the printer icon in the right corner. This should prompt your printer window to open.
- Print document. I recommend printing on white cardstock for this project.
- Cut out each card and fold along line.
And, I’ve made it so easy for you to download these Father’s Day Cards. Just add your name and email in the form below and this freebie will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the PDF file to your computer. It’s that easy!
The Best way to Print Free Printables
Printing on cardstock or photo paper is definitely the best way to print printables. When I’ve tried to print on regular printer paper I’ve found that the ink causes the paper to wrinkle a little especially if the printable requires a lot of ink.
I also recommend using a professional printing service to get the best quality. I go to Office Depot or Staples a lot to print my printables. I’ve also used Shutterfly and Walgreens to print large printables. Most printables use a lot of ink so it may even save you money to get them professionally printed.
Looking for more Father’s Day Gifts and Printables?
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. When you download a free file on this website, it is licensed for personal use. You may use the item for unlimited personal use.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.