This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Love is in the air which means one thing – It’s time to eat Heart Pizzas!
I guess Valentine’s Day means more than eating pizza but I know what my boys love and I definitely know how to make them happy. And you can never go wrong with fun treats especially when they’re in the shape of hearts.
Friday night is pizza night at our house. Sometimes we order pizza and sometimes we make our own. With Valentine’s coming up, I thought it would be fun to make our own heart pizzas. Plus, we’ve had so much fun eating heart shaped food that it just seemed like the perfect idea.
I used a large heart cookie cutter to cut the hearts from Thin and Crispy Pizza Crust I picked up at the store. Then you just add pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings. I did cut the pepperoni into little hearts because it I just couldn’t resist the cuteness of heart pepperoni on heart pizzas.
Can I just add that I LOVE pizza night! I love not having to worry about what to make for dinner. It’s such an easy dinner to plan and prepare. Now, if I could just get away with making pizza every night for dinner. Haha – just kidding. We can’t get sick of eating one of our favorite meals. That wouldn’t be a good thing.Print
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 Heart Pizzas 1x
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Thin and Crispy Pizza Crusts
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni and your favorite pizza toppings (optional)
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut pizza crusts into hearts using a heart cookie cutter. My cookie cutter measures 5 inches wide.
- Place heart pizza crusts on baking dish and brush each heart with olive oil.
- Add a tablespoon of pizza sauce to each heart. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and your favorite pizza toppings. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over each pizza.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until your cheese has melted.
What are some of your favorite foods to make for Valentine’s Day?