Get ready to cheer on your favorite football team with this fun collection of free Football SVG Cut Files! Create t-shirts, hoodies, totes, and more with these football freebies!
It’s a Touchdown Kinda Day Free SVG Cut File
Are you ready for some football?
Football season is a big deal in our house and we’re kicking off the season with a fun collection of 14 free football SVG cut files including this free SVG I created – It’s a Touchdown Kinda Day.
There is no excuse now not to be game day ready! This freebie collection has everything you need to make t-shirts, hoodies, coasters, banners and more for all your football festivities.
To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut file will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload it to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
Fun Projects to Make with these Football Freebies
Now that you have your SVG downloaded, here are some fun project ideas:
- Create matching shirts for your entire family
- Make a wood sign for entry way so everyone knows it’s a touchdown kinda day
- Decorate a tumbler – everyone needs a game day cup to drink out of!
- Create a reverse canvas using HTV vinyl
- Decorate a tote bag for grocery shopping
- Make Coasters using Infusible Ink
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, or your favorite vinyl cutting machine. New to Cricut and need help with your machine? These tutorials will help:
Football SVG Collection
Want the full collection of Football SVG cut files? Visit the links below to download each design.
- Food Family Football from The Country Chic Cottage
- Friday Night Under the Lights from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Just Here for the Tailgate from Pineapple Paper Co.
- Sunday Funday from That’s What Che Said
- It’s Game Day Y’all! from Hello Creative Family
- Touch Down from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Sundays are for Football from Happiness is Homemade
- Saturdays in the South from Everyday Party Magazine
- It’s a Touchdown Kinda Day from Happy Go Lucky
- Football Star from seeLINDSAY
- Tailgates Tackles Touchdowns from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Cheering for the winning team from Crafting in the Rain
- I Just Hope Everyone Has Fun from Mad in Crafts
- I’m here for the SNACKS from 30 Minute Crafts
Looking for more Freebies
Did you know that we’ve been sharing free SVG cut files together for over a year. Find the entire collection HERE and check out a few of my favorites:
Looking for free printables? Check out my collection of free printables for home decor, gifts and more. And, if you have any ideas or requests for free cut files and printables, please let me know in the comments below or send me an email.
Happy crafting my friends! What will you make with this collection of free cut files? Please share your fabulous creations and make sure you tag us on Instagram – @happy_go_lucky_blog.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. When you download a free file on this website, it is licensed for personal use. You may use the item for unlimited personal use. (You can make shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.)
- If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE.
- Digital cut files and printables can not be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital product.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.