This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Calling all coffee lovers – this Free Coffee SVG Collection is for you! Create mugs, apparel, home decor and more with these free coffee SVG cut files.
If you love coffee as much as I do, you are going to love this fun collection of coffee SVG cut files. I don’t know about you but I need coffee in the morning to get my day started. And, since I love coffee as much as I love my Cricut, it’s the perfect excuse to create fun coffee mugs. I created this Coffee is My Love Language SVG so I could make a new mug for my morning coffee and I’m sharing it today so you can make one too.
To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut file will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload it to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
How to Apply Vinyl to a Mug
- White Mug
- Black Permanent Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Clean your mug with rubbing alcohol. Let dry completely before applying vinyl.
- Upload the free SVG to CDS. Measure the width and height of your mug and resize the design in CDS to fit the surface of your mug.
- Add vinyl to cutting mat and cut the file using your Cricut.
- Weed out the vinyl from around your design. Don't forget to also remove the tiny pieces inside the letters.
- Cut a piece of transfer tape the size of your design. Remove the backing and place over the vinyl design. Use the scraper to adhere transfer tape to design.
- Peel off the transfer tape removing the vinyl decal from the backing paper.
- Center the design on your mug and press firmly using your scrapper or finger.
- Carefully peel back the transfer tape leaving the design on the mug.
More project Ideas using this Coffee SVg
If you don’t want or need a new mug, I have a few more fun ideas for this coffee SVG.
- Make a new sign for your coffee bar or to place next to your coffee maker.
- Use HTV to decorate a new hand towel for your kitchen.
- Add vinyl to a wood tray or cutting board.
Coffee SVG Collection
Visit each link below to download these awesome coffee SVG cut files.
- Coffee Before Talkie – That’s What Che Said
- Life Begins After Coffee – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Coffee Is My Love Language – Happy Go Lucky
- Powered By Caffeine and Sarcasm -Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Coffee Emergency – We Can Make That!
- Tired AF – seeLINDSAY
- Rise and Grind – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Coffee and Friends: The Perfect Blend – unOriginal Mom
- Coffee, The Essence of Life – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Caffeinate and Conquer – Liz On Call
- But First, Coffee – The Girl Creative
- Stressed, Blessed, Coffee Obsessed – Hello Creative Family
- Espresso Yourself – Life Sew Savory
- Just a Girl Who Loves Coffee – Everyday Party Magazine
PERSONAL USE ONLY
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE. Digital cut files and printables can not be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
Looking for More Free SVG Cut Files?
[ess_grid alias=”SVG Cut Files”]
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish using our digital items. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, DIY projects, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using digital files downloaded for free from Kara Creates, you will need to obtain a commercial use license. A commercial license allows you to create items for your small business with my designs for commercial purposes. Digital cut files and printables cannot be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.