This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Looking for easy family dinner Recipes? Then you will love these five family dinner ideas under $10. And, they aren’t just inexpensive – they’re tasty too!
Easy Family Dinner Recipes
I’ll be the first to admit that grocery shopping isn’t my favorite thing to do so I like to make my shopping trips quick and keep my shopping list short. I also like to stick to a budget so I’m always on the lookout for cheap family dinner recipes. So, today I’m sharing FIVE $10 dinner recipes that the entire family will love.
Monday – Chicken Pot Pie
One thing I put on our weekly grocery list is a rotisserie chicken. It can be used for so many recipes throughout the week. This week I used one rotisserie chicken for two dinners. This Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie recipe is always a winner in our house. And, it only requires 6 ingredients. This is my kind of recipe!
Just mix the ingredients together, add to a baking dish and pop it in the oven. The key to making sure the biscuits cook all the way through is to heat the pot pie filling in the oven first before adding the cut up biscuits. Just a little trick I figured out.Print
Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen vegetables
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (16.3 ounce) refrigerated biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 9 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together chicken, cream of chicken soup with herbs, frozen vegetables and milk; mix until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into baking dish and spread into even layer.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Spread biscuit pieces evenly over chicken mixture. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuit pieces are thoroughly baked and center of casserole is bubbly. If biscuits aren’t baked through flip pieces over and bake for an addition 5-10 minutes.
Tuesday – Chicken Fajitas
Tuesday is Taco Tuesday in our house so chicken fajitas are on the menu. The left over rotisserie chicken makes fajita prep quick and easy. Just heat up the chicken along with a bag of frozen fajita vegetables and some taco seasoning. Add your favorite fajita toppings for a quick and inexpensive meal.
Wednesday – One Pot Cheesy Sausage Pasta Skillet
Connor has baseball practice on Wednesday so one pot meals are the best for these busy nights. This is one of my favorite one pot meals and makes a ton. I usually have enough to freeze for a whole other dinner. So technically you can make two dinners for $10. This is what I call winning!
Thursday – Brinner
We love having breakfast for dinner. Eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and cinnamon rolls for dessert. All for less than $10. YUM!
Friday – Pizza night
Friday night is pizza night at our house. You can’t go wrong with this easy family dinner and I’ve found that frozen pizzas are usually under $10. This is my kind of Friday night dinner!
Looking for more easy dinner recipes? I think you’ll love these:
What’s your favorite $10 dinner recipe?