This recipe for Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan is an easy, cheesy dinner where everything bakes together in one dish. Just dump and bake and your dinner is ready!
Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan
Oh my goodness – I have one of the easiest dinner recipes ever to share with you all today! And guess what? You can’t mess it up. This Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan is fool proof and DELICIOUS!
This is definitely my kind of recipe! It’s quick, easy, and only takes about 5 minutes to throw together – or should i say dump together.
I’m not sure what I love most about this recipe – the fact that the chicken doesn’t have to be pre-cooked, all the cheese that you get with every bite or the fact that it’s super easy to just dump and bake.
Ingredients needed to make Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan
- Penne pasta – I always use whole wheat pasta but you can use your favorite type of pasta
- Your favorite pasta sauce
- Chicken (cut into small pieces)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
How to make Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan
Want to know how easy this dinner is to make? Just dump the uncooked noodles, pasta sauce, water, chicken and mozzarella cheese in baking dish. Mix ingredients together in baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
That’s how easy this dinner is to make! No need to cook the pasta or chicken ahead of time. It all bakes at the same time in one baking dish.
Looking for more easy dinner recipes?
If you love easy dinners as much as I do, you’re going to love these easy dinner recipes:
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Bake
- One Skillet Italian Sausage Pasta
- Salsa Verde Chicken Bake
And if you love this recipe, you’ll love this Dump and Bake Mexican Chicken recipe.Print
Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan
Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan – An easy, cheesy dinner where everything bakes together in one dish. Just dump and bake and your dinner is ready!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 1 (12 ounce) package whole wheat penne pasta
- 1 (24 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 2–3 cups water
- 1 pound of chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dump uncooked noodles, pasta sauce, water, chicken and 1/2 cup mozzarella in baking dish. Add salt and pepper. Mix ingredients together. Make sure liquid covers pasta and chicken.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Spread breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese over pasta dish. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are golden brown.
What’s your favorite dump and bake recipe? Please share because you know I’m all about the easy recipes.
Maryann Hoffmann says
Want to make this recipe soon. Can I make ahead of time and put in refrig, then room temp, then bake 20, uncover and bake 10 minutes, then put on bread crumbs and cheeses? Or can I put bread crumbs and cheeses on while in refrig? Please respond ASAP. thank you. Maryann
Does anyone know if I could put this in a crockpot on low?