This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Use these free Doormat SVG Cut Files and your Cricut or Silhouette to create a DIY doormat. The perfect way to give your front door a quick makeover!
Is your front porch in need of a quick makeover? A new doormat is just what you need and we’re here to help with an awesome collection of free Doormat SVG Cut Files. I’m sharing this free Welcome To Our Happy Place SVG in this collection that you can download below. So, grab your Cricut, the free cut file, and a blank doormat because it’s time to make a DIY doormat!
Tips for Creating a DIY Stenciled Doormat
I’m sharing a few important tips that I’ve learned when making my own DIY stenciled doormats that will definitely help with your own project.
- Use a Coir door mat. I usually get them at Ikea but I’ve also seen them at Target, Home Depot, and Walmart.
- I recommend using freezer paper or HTV vinyl and the Cricut EasyPress but an iron will work too.
- If you only have removeable vinyl, use a blow dryer to heat the vinyl once it’s on the mat. This helps it stick better.
- I prefer using spray paint to paint my mats. You can also use outdoor paint and a foam brush or Flex Seal spray paint.
- Seal your finished door mat with polyurethane sealer or clear Flex Seal.
- Let mat dry for 24-48 hours before using.
- Don’t forget painter’s tape.You will definitely need it!
Welcome To Our Happy Place Free SVG Cut File
I’ve made it so easy to download this freebie. Just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut will be delivered right to your inbox. This will also sign you up for my weekly e-newsletter so you’ll have access to exclusive free cut files that I currently only have in my shop. Once you’ve received the email, all you have to do is open the cut file and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload it to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it?
New to Cricut and Need Help With Your Machine?
These tutorials will help:
Free Doormat SVG Collection
This doormat SVG collection includes 16 free cut files! Visit the links below to download each design.
- Yay You’re Here – Persia Lou
- Smile You’re on Camera – Brooklyn Berry
- No Soliciting – 30 Minute Crafts
- Welcome to Our Home – We Can Make That
- Just So You Know – That’s What Che Said
- Home Sweet Home – Hello Creative Family
- Doorbell Broken – Yell Ding Dong Really Loudly – The Girl Creative
- The House Was Clean – Life Sew Savory
- Welcomeish – Homemade Heather
- Home – Try It Like It
- No Need to Knock – Everyday Party Magazine
- Welcome to Our Happy Place – Kara Creates
- Don’t Step on My Wiener (Dog) – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Come in we are awesome – Liz on Call
- hello – unOriginal Mom
- Welcome I hope you texted first – Weekend Craft
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish using our digital items. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, DIY projects, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using digital files downloaded for free from Kara Creates, you will need to obtain a commercial use license. A commercial license allows you to create items for your small business with my designs for commercial purposes. Digital cut files and printables cannot be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.