These DIY Pumpkin Spice Candles are the perfect handmade gift for the holidays. Not only are these handmade candles easy to make but they smell amazing! Add the free Thankful for my Tribe labels for the perfect hostess gift.
I love making homemade candles and since it’s pumpkin spice season, I figured it’s the perfect time of year to make DIY Pumpkin Spice Candles. And, let me just tell you one thing – these fabulous mason jar candles are scented with pumpkin spice fragrance which means one thing – they smell AMAZING!
These simple DIY candles also make fabulous hostess gifts. We travel for Thanksgiving and visit a lot of family over the long weekend so I like to have a little something for everyone we visit. This year I’m making candles for my tribe and I’m excited to share this easy tutorial with you.
Supplies needed to make DIY Pumpkin Spice Candles
How to make Pumpkin Spice Candles
- Place candle wick in center of mason jar. Wrap wick around a stick, pencil or knife to keep it in place.
- Melt soy wax flacks in large measuring cup. You can use the double boiler method or microwave wax, stirring every 30 seconds. You will need about 2 cups of wax for each 8 ounce mason jar.
- Stir in Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Oil. I add about 15-20 drops of oil to each candle.
- Pour melted wax into mason jar and make sure wick stays centered.
- Let wax harden for several ours.
- Once the wax has completely hardened, trick wick to 1/4 inch.
And, since these are going to be gifts, I needed a label for each mason jar. I created these Thankful for my Tribe labels because we all know we need our tribe.
The perfect way to thank our tribe for being there for us all year long!
More handmade gift ideas:
- DIY Lavender Rosemary Candles
- Homemade Vanilla Rose Sugar Scrub
- Lemon Honey Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm
And, check out these fabulous Mason Jar Craft Projects!
Thanksgiving Hostess Gift from Happy Go Lucky • Ball Jar Thanksgiving Favour from Red Cottage Chronicles • Thanksgiving Mason Jar Sign from Weekend Craft • Give Thanks Fall Mason Jar from Creative Ramblings • Mini Mason Jar Party Favors from Michelle James Designs • Make A Buffalo Check Mason Jar With Fabric from Our Crafty Mom
This post contains affiliate links to the products mentioned. Happy Go Lucky is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.