This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Sweet, buttery, and bursting with cinnamon and sugar, these Easy Cinnamon Breadsticks are sure to become a family favorite! With just 4 simple ingredients and a few easy steps, you’ll have homemade cinnamon sticks on the table in 15 minutes.
Homemade Cinnamon Sticks
In our house Friday nights are family pizza night and I have a major sweet tooth so we can’t have pizza without something sweet to go with it. These Easy Cinnamon Breadsticks are the perfect treat to eat with pizza.
But guess what? You don’t have to make them just when you’re having pizza. This recipe is so easy that you can make them for breakfast or as an easy dessert any night of the week. This is such an easy recipe that even the kiddos can get in on the fun.
I’m not even sure if cinnamon breadsticks would be considered a dessert or appetizer because I like to eat them before and after dinner. I do know one thing – after you make these breadsticks, you’ll be making them all the time and you’re entire family will love this recipe.
Why You’ll Love This Easy Recipe for Breadsticks
- Quick and Easy – Prep for these breadsticks are so easy and you can’t mess this recipe up.
- Made With Just 4 Ingredients – And you probably already have these ingredients in your pantry and refrigerator.
- Simple Ingredients – All of these ingredients can be found at any grocery store.
- Budget Friendly – These ingredients are also inexpensive. A simple recipe that’s also cheap to make is always a win!
- Always a Crowd-Pleaser – Everyone loves these cinnamon breadsticks and I know you will too.
Cinnamon Breadsticks Ingredients
- Refrigerated Pizza Crust – you want to use pizza crust dough that is not already baked.
- Butter – adds flavor and keeps the cinnamon sugar on the breadsticks.
- Sugar – adds sweetness and crunch to the breadsticks.
- Cinnamon – you can’t make cinnamon sticks without cinnamon!
- Powdered sugar – this is for the dipping sauce and is optional but I highly recommend serving this dipping sauce with these breadsticks.
- Half & Half – can use milk instead.
How to Make Homemade Cinnamon Sticks
First, preheat your oven to 425 degrees and spray a sheet pan with cooking spray. You can also line it with parchment paper.
Next, mix the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
Unroll pizza crust onto baking sheet and brush melted butter over pizza crust. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over entire pizza crust. Cut dough into small sections and bake in oven until golden brown.
To make the dipping sauce, stir together powdered sugar and half & half in small bowl until well combined. Serve in a small bowl with warm cinnamon breadsticks.
FAQ: Cinnamon Breadsticks
Can homemade cinnamon breadsticks be refrigerated after baking?
Yes! Baked cinnamon sticks can definitely be refrigerated. Let them cool completely before putting them in an airtight baggie or container. Store the dipping sauce separately in an airtight container in the fridge.
How do I reheat cinnamon sticks?
To reheat leftover cinnamon sticks, preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 10 -12 minutes or until cinnamon sticks are warm throughout.
What’s the best way to heat up the dipping sauce?
After mixing the powdered sugar and half & half, microwave in 30 second increments until heated throughout.
More Easy 4 Ingredient Recipes
Easy Cinnamon Breadsticks
- 1 package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon half & half
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray sheet pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in small bowl.
- Unroll pizza crust onto sheet pan. Brush melted butter over pizza crust.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over entire pizza crust.
- Cut dough into small sections before baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Make dipping sauce by mixing powdered sugar and half & half in small bowl.
Just like the ones I get when I order pizza! BUT SO MUCH BETTERRR! Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe 🙂
What I 1 tbsp half and half
When I traveled in Southeast Asian countries, people gave me this grilled dish. It’s so good. I will follow your recipe.