This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Need a handmade gift for the beer lover in your life? Grab your Cricut or other electronic cutting machine and have fun crafting with this fun Beer SVG Collection.
Grab a beer and let’s have some fun crafting with this awesome collection of beer svg cut files? Not a fan of beer? That’s okay – make something for the beer lover in your life. This fun Beer SVG Collection is perfect for t-shirts, beer glasses, kitchen towels, and more!
The Only BS I Need is Beer and Sunshine SVG
I’m pretty sure that we can all agree on one thing – the only BS we need is beer and sunshine! I’m not a huge fan of beer but I love going to local breweries and tasting different beers. I especially love the atmosphere at our local breweries. They usually have live music and the kids can all play while the adults can relax and socialize. And, since I love to make cute t-shirts, I decided that all of my friends and I needed fun shirts to wear while we’re enjoying our beer and sunshine.
To download this free cut file, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut files will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload it to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload it to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it?
New to Cricut and Need Help with Your Machine?
I have a few tutorials that might help if you are new to using your Cricut.
Project Ideas Using Beer SVG Cut Files
- Use HTV and apply the designs to t-shirts and hoodies.
- Make new coasters using Infusible Ink.
- Use permanent vinyl to decorate beer mugs, pint glasses and tumblers.
- Vinyl decal for your car.
- Create stickers using Print Then Cut with your Cricut.
- Make signs for your home bar.
Beer SVG Collection
This fun Beer SVG Collection includes 10 free cut files! Visit the links below to download each design.
- Got Beer? – Hello Creative Family
- Wish You Were Beer – Happiness is Homemade
- Beer… Because Adulting is Hard – The Country Chic Cottage
- Prost – Everyday Party Magazine
- Beer and Sunshine – Kara Creates
- Working on My Six Pack – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Beer, It’s What’s for Dinner – See Lindsay
- Eternal Hoptimist – 30 Minute Crafts
- I Like Crafts – Mad in Crafts
- Life is Brewtiful – Artsy Fartsy Mama
Personal Use Only
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish using our digital items. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, DIY projects, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using digital files downloaded for free from Kara Creates, you will need to obtain a commercial use license. A commercial license allows you to create items for your small business with my designs for commercial purposes. Digital cut files and printables cannot be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.