This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Baked Apple Chips – A tasty and healthy snack!
Have you made apple chips before? I’m here to show you how easy they are to make. Remember, if I can do it – you can do it. I was nervous at first but look, they turned out great.
And, guess what? I made these apple chips for Connor and Easton but after trying them, I almost didn’t want to share. That’s how good they taste. Not only are they easy to make but they’re delicious and healthy – which is definitely my kind of recipe!
Now I’m ready to make all kinds of healthy treats. I think I’ll try zucchini chips next.Print
Baked Apple Chips
- 3–4 apples
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- Cut apples as thin as possible (I used a mandolin)
- Spread apple slices on baking sheets
- In small bowl, combine cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle mixture over apple slices.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Turn apple slices over and continue baking for 30-45 minutes.
I can’t believe I’ve waited this long to make this yummy snack. I will definitely be making these again.