This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
This fun I Put the Cool in School SVG cut file is perfect for t-shirts, notebooks, pencil boxes, and more! Head back to school with this fabulous collection of Back-to-School Cut files.
I Put the Cool in School SVG Cut File
The new school year is right around the corner and it’s time to start back-to-school shopping. It’s also time to start thinking about those first day of school outfits. We all love taking pictures of our kids so why not make one with your handy dandy Cricut or Silhouette. We’re making it easy with an awesome collection of free back-to-school SVG cut files.
I created this fun I Put the Cool in School SVG Cut file for this collection of cut files and I love the way it turned out. Layer bright colors of vinyl on a white t-shirt or a solid color of vinyl on darker t-shirts. I love using light pink or white vinyl on black and navy blue t-shirts.
Back to School SVG Cut File Collection
Now it’s time to check out the full collection of Back-to-School SVG cut files. There are so many fun things you can make with these cut files!
Visit each link to download the free Back-to-School Cut files
- Ready to Rule the School from That’s What Che Said
- Back To School? No Prob-llama from Hello Creative Family
- I’m Just Here for Recess from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Be Awesome Today from Pineapple Paper Co.
- One Smart Cookie from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Too cool for school from The Country Chic Cottage
- Keepin’ it class-y from Kingston Crafts
- I will talk to everyone from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Watch out preschool/kindergarten, here I come! from Happiness is Homemade
- No foolish wand waving… in this class from Crafting in the Rain
- Most Likely to Talk in Class from The Simply Crafted Life
- I Put the Cool in School from Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Bookmark and Reading Log from 100 Directions
- Prepare to be schooled from Everyday Party Magazine
Back-to-School Project Ideas
Wondering what you can make with these freebies?
- Make t-shirts for the first day of school
- Decorate pencil boxes, folders, and notebooks
- Back-to-School sign for first day of school pictures
- Make your new teacher a back-to-school gift
- Use HTV to decorate tote bags
- Make bookmarks and stickers
Did you miss our previous #totallyfreesvg blog hops?
- Thanksgiving SVG Cut File Collection
- Christmas SVG Cut File Collection
- New Years SVG Cut File Collection
- Valentine’s Day SVG Cut File Collection
- St. Patrick’s Day SVG Cut File Collection
- Easter SVG Cut File Collection
- End of School Cut File Collection
- Patriotic Cut File Collection
- Unicorn Cut File Collection