Ring in the new year with this free New Year’s Eve SVG Cut File. A reminder that this is your year to sparkle! Use the FREE This is My Year to Sparkle SVG cut file to create mugs, t-shirts, planner covers and more.
I know we are all busy decorating for Christmas and finishing our holiday shopping, but guess what comes a week later?
Yup, you guessed it! New Year’s Eve!!
So, we’re taking a break from Christmas crafting and baking to bring you 12 FREE New Year SVG Cut Files. We all need to ring in the new year with a little sparkle and bling and that’s exactly what all of these freebies include.
I wanted a reminder this new year to sparkle all year long so I created this fun SVG cut file. I think it’s perfect for mugs but I also plan on adding it to my 2019 planner cover when I order it. Use it to make wine glasses, t-shirts, gift bags, and more! The perfect motto for the new year.
Download the Free This is my Year to Sparkle Cut FILE Here
Now, it’s time for my favorite part. I’ve teamed up with a few of my favorite designers to bring you this fabulous collection of New Year’s Eve SVG cut files. This is my favorite part of blogging. I love teaming up with talented bloggers to give you all free stuff. So, download these free files, get your Cricut or Silhouette ready, and ring in the new year with a new craft project!
- Pop! Clink! Kiss
- That’s So Twenty Eighteen
- Champagne Squad and Rose Squad
- Midnight Kisses, New Year Wishes
- New Year, Same Mess
- Kiss Me Now, Midnight is Past My Bedtime
- New Years Resolution: Be Just as Awesome as I Was Last Year!
- Kiss Me… at Midnight
- This is My Year to Sparkle
- Available for Midnight Kisses
- Happy New Year 2019
- Cheers Y’all
What can you make with these FREE SVG Cut files?
Celebrate the new year with these fabulous free SVG cut files. Here are just a few ideas of how to use these cut files.
- Everyone needs a new t-shirt for New Year’s Eve! A
- Make new workout shirt.
- Start the new year with a fun mug.
- Create a fun sign for your New Year’s Eve party.
- Use glitter vinyl to make fun wine glasses.
- Use iron-on vinyl to make your own napkins.
- Add a little sparkle to your new planner or journal.
- Make a cute onesie for your sweet little bundle of joy. A baby bib would be cute too.
What would you make with these free cut files?
Patti Schafer says
Thanks so much for the darling New’s Year eve svgs. Hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday, a save new year and have time to create the things you love.