This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Ring in the new year with this free New Year’s Eve SVG Cut File. A reminder that this is your year to sparkle! Use the FREE This is My Year to Sparkle SVG cut file to create mugs, t-shirts, planner covers and more.
I know we are all busy decorating for Christmas and finishing our holiday shopping, but guess what comes a week later?
Yup, you guessed it! New Year’s Eve!!
So, we’re taking a break from Christmas crafting and baking to bring you 12 FREE New Year SVG Cut Files. We all need to ring in the new year with a little sparkle and bling and that’s exactly what all of these freebies include.
I wanted a reminder this new year to sparkle all year long so I created this fun SVG cut file. I think it’s perfect for mugs but I also plan on adding it to my 2019 planner cover when I order it. Use it to make wine glasses, t-shirts, gift bags, and more! The perfect motto for the new year.
Now, it’s time for my favorite part. I’ve teamed up with a few of my favorite designers to bring you this fabulous collection of New Year’s Eve SVG cut files. This is my favorite part of blogging. I love teaming up with talented bloggers to give you all free stuff. So, download these free files, get your Cricut or Silhouette ready, and ring in the new year with a new craft project!
- Pop! Clink! Kiss
- That’s So Twenty Eighteen
- Champagne Squad and Rose Squad
- Midnight Kisses, New Year Wishes
- New Year, Same Mess
- Kiss Me Now, Midnight is Past My Bedtime
- New Years Resolution: Be Just as Awesome as I Was Last Year!
- Kiss Me… at Midnight
- This is My Year to Sparkle
- Available for Midnight Kisses
- Happy New Year 2019
- Cheers Y’all
What can you make with these FREE SVG Cut files?
Celebrate the new year with these fabulous free SVG cut files. Here are just a few ideas of how to use these cut files.
- Everyone needs a new t-shirt for New Year’s Eve! A
- Make new workout shirt.
- Start the new year with a fun mug.
- Create a fun sign for your New Year’s Eve party.
- Use glitter vinyl to make fun wine glasses.
- Use iron-on vinyl to make your own napkins.
- Add a little sparkle to your new planner or journal.
- Make a cute onesie for your sweet little bundle of joy. A baby bib would be cute too.
What would you make with these free cut files?