This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
It’s time for some Easter fun with this fabulous Easter Cut File Collection. Download the adorable Hip Hop Hippy to the Hip Hip Hop cut file I created along with 15 more Easter cut files and have fun creating DIY Easter projects.
Easter Cut File Collection
Looking for free Easter cut files? Well, you’ve come to the right place because we’re back with another fabulous collection of cut files and this month’s edition of SVG Cut Files is full of Easter freebies. These collections just get better and better every month!
Look at all those awesome Easter cut files! We’re making your Easter crafts super easy with these 16 FREE Easter Cut files. All you have to do is download them to your computer and you can quickly create a variety of DIY Easter projects.
What can you make with these free SVG cut files?
Are you ready to get your Easter craft on? Here are just a few fun ideas of how to use these cut files with your Cricut or Silhouette.
- Create Easter t-shirts and baby onesies
- Make cute Easter cards
- Decorate a wine glass or coffee mug
- Use them to make a wood sign or decorative pillow for your home
- Make Easter hand towels and cute kitchen towels
- Create Easter serving dishes
So many great Easter SVG files! Which one is your favorite and what will you make first?
Hip Hop Hippy to the Hip Hip Hop
Now that I’m officially ready to start decorating my house in Easter bunnies and pastel colors, I’m excited to share this FREE Hip Hop Hippy to the Hip Hip Hop cut file! And, I’m pretty sure you will too after today:)
Want to download this adorable free SVG Cut file? I’ve made it so easy for you. Just enter your name and email address in the form above. The SVG file will be sent to your email address. I recommend downloading the file to your computer instead of your phone.
Then, upload the file into Cricut’s Design Space and you’re ready to make a fun DIY Easter craft. I definitely love the throw pillow and I think this cut file would be awesome on a kitchen towel.
Visit each link below to download the Easter Cut Files
- Just Here for the Chocolate – Pattern Revolution
- Oh, for Peep’s Sake – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Hunting Season – The Simply Crafted Life
- Bunny Ears – 100 Directions
- Hip Hop Bunny – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hip Hop Hippy to the Hip Hip Hop – Happy Go Lucky
- Too Hip to Hop – Kingston Crafts
- Happy Easter Eggs – That’s What Che Said
- Chillin’ With My Peeps – Hello Creative Family
- Chicks Dig Me – Happiness is Homemade
- Chick Magnet – seeLINDSAY
- First Time Hunter – The Country Chic Cottage
- Happy Easter Y’All – Pineapple Paper Co
- I Can Find Anything – Crafting in the Rain
- Egg Hunt Champion – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Easter Pick Up Truck – Everyday Party Magazine
Did you miss our previous #totallyfreesvg blog hops?
- Thanksgiving SVG Cut File Collection
- Christmas SVG Cut File Collection
- New Years SVG Cut File Collection
- Valentine’s Day SVG Cut File Collection
- St. Patrick’s Day Cut File Collection
This is so adorable thankyou
What a great svg collection!
I have sent my email many times and still have not rec’d the file.
Thank you so much for sharing this cute easter design.
I love the Hippity Hop Bunny
These are lovely. I have used the email lots of times but don’t receive anything 🙁
I’m tried several times to get the Hip Hop Hippy to the Hip Hip Hop cut file that was free as of March 9 and I’m not recieiving an email reply. Is this file no longer free? If so, I would like to purchase it. please advise.