You are my anchor in the waves and the wind – Create easy and inexpensive wall art for your home with this free printable. It’s perfect for a gallery wall, master bedroom, and more!
Not only do I love the meaning behind this quote, but I’m kind of obsessed with anything that has an anchor on it. It definitely has something to do with my hubby being in the Navy but anchors also symbolize strength and stability so this is just the perfect quote.
Available in black, navy blue watercolor, and teal watercolor. I can’t decide which one I like better? I printed out the black version but now I think I want the navy blue one.
There are a few ways to use this fun printable:
- Keep it simple and just add the printable to your favorite frame.
- Print the printable and add to your favorite frame but keep the glass off the frame. Use double sided tape on the back of the printable to keep it from falling out of the frame.
- Use spray adhesive or mod podge to adhere printable to a piece of wood.
- Make it into a card.
- Add it to your favorite frame and wrap it up for a wedding gift.
Love free printables as much as I do?
We have over 50 in our archives that are perfect for gifts, parties, holidays, and decorating your own home. Find the full collection HERE and check out a few of my favorite:
- Let Them Be Little Free Printable
- Set of Four Bathroom Signs
- Stand Tall and Stand Out Flamingo Printable
Printing out free printables
The best way to print free printables is on white cardstock or photo paper. I’ve found that printing on cardstock or photo paper is definitely the best way to print printables. When I’ve tried to print on regular printer paper I’ve found that the ink causes the paper to wrinkle a little especially if the printable requires a lot of ink. Framing a printable on good quality paper makes a huge difference.
I also recommend using a professional printing service to get the best quality. I go to Office depot or Staples a lot to print my printables. I’ve also used Shutterfly and Walgreens to print large printables. Most printables use a lot of ink so it may even save you money to get them professionally printed.
A few of my favorite Frames:
- Barnwood Rustic Frame
- Weathered Grey Reclaimed Wood Frame
- White Picture Frame
- Barn Wood Picture Frame
Printables available on HGL are for personal use only. Please do not offer these for download anywhere else. Just link here! Don’t forget to share this page and pin for later.