Create wine glasses for all your partners in wine with this free wine SVG collection.
Grab your favorite wine and some blank wine glasses because it’s time to make these fun wine glasses for all your partners in wine! This wine SVG and all the cut files included in this wine SVG collection are perfect for all wine lovers.
I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s way more fun to drink from a wine glass that has a fun wine saying on the front and now we have
Partners in Wine SVG Cut File
To download this free cut file, just add your name and email in the form below and these FREE cut files will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload them to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it?
How to Apply Vinyl to Wine Glasses
Now that you have your SVG downloaded, here’s the best way to apply vinyl to wine glasses.
- First, make sure you choose the right vinyl. You’ll want to use permanent vinyl for this project to make sure it lasts. Wine glasses with permanent vinyl will still need to be washed by hand.
- Next, size your design to make sure it fits the wine glass.
- Place the vinyl, liner side down, onto the cutting mat and cut out your design.
- Remove the negative vinyl from around the design using the weeding tool.
- Place a piece of transfer tape over the image and burnish with a scraper, credit card, or craft stick. Gently and slowly peel the transfer tape and vinyl decal off the paper backing.
- Carefully position your design on the wine glass and smooth it out with your fingers and scraper. If you’re having trouble with the design curving, use scissors to cut little clips in the transfer tape to help it curve better.
Wine SVG Collection
Want the full collection of wine cut files? Visit the links below to download each design.
- Time to Wine Down – 30 Minute Crafts
- AM/PM matching set – Mad in Crafts
- Love the wine you’re with – Crafting in the Rain
- Sip Sip Hooray – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Partners in Wine -Happy Go Lucky
- Wine Glasses – 100 Directions
- Everything Happens for a Riesling – Happiness is Homemade
- I’ve Waited Nine Months for This! – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Every Day Is Winesday – Hello Creative Family
- Good Friends Wine Together – The Country Chic Cottage
Personal Use Only
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Kara Creates, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE. Digital cut files and printables can not be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
Leave a Reply