This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
Let’s just be honest here – after teaching and being on my feet all day, the last thing I feel like doing is cooking dinner. But since we can’t eat out every night, I’m always on the look out for quick and easy meals to make for dinner . And let me make one more confession – it is even harder to motivate myself to cook since it is just Connor and me. Thankfully I have great neighbors who feed us or we would be living off of cereal and pizza bites.
So, you can imagine how thrilled I was when I discovered Kraft Recipe Makers. Each Recipe Maker comes with 2 sauces, recipes on the box and a list of the ingredients you will need to prepare a great tasting meal. No need to create a meal plan or shopping list. It’s all done for you. My favorite part is that all the recipes are easy to prepare and feed 6-8 people. That also means I have plenty of leftovers for the week.
My new favorite recipe to make is Three Cheese Chicken Florentine.
- 3 – 4 chicken breasts (diced)
- 3 cups of penne pasta
- 1 6 ounce package of spinach leaves (I used frozen spinach because I already had it)
- 1/2 cup mozzeralla cheese
- 1 box of Kraft Recipe Makers Three Cheese Chicken Florentine
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan, prepare the noodles as directed on the package.
- While the pasta is cooking, cook the chicken in a skillet. Pour the simmer sauce over the chicken and continue to cook for an addition 2-3 minutes.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and place back in saucepan. Add baking sauce and spinach to the saucepan. Mix until pasta is covered in sauce.
- Add pasta mixture to baking dish.
- Then spoon chicken mixture over pasta.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Cooking with Kraft Recipe Makers makes cooking dinner effortless! Not only was this an easy meal to make but I love that I only needed to add 4 ingredients to make a complete meal .
Are you struggling with what to make for dinner? Then you should definitely try these meal kits. Next I want to try the Tex-Mex Chicken Fajitas.