This tutorial and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
A fabulous collection of Thankful SVG cut files perfect for your home! Create home decor, gifts, and more with this free thankful SVG Collection.
Thankful! One word to describe how I’m feeling today after the year that we’ve all had. I feel like we can all agree that we are all more thankful for what we have in our lives. Thankful for our family and being able to spend time together. Thankful for great friends who are often just like family. Thankful for our jobs and thankful for all the little things we have we might have taken for granted in the past. And, now we’re making it easy to show off how thankful we all are with this fabulous Thankful SVG Collection.
We’re sharing a collection of 18 Thankful SVG Cut Files that can be used to make wall art and fun signs to display around your home. I’m sharing a fun Thankful SVG that you can use to make a fall porch sign to display next to your front door or on a blank wall in your home.
To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut file will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload it to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
How to Make a Vertical Thankful Sign
Now that you have your SVG downloaded, let’s make a porch sign for your home. There are a few ways you can do this.
- Add adhesive vinyl to a long piece of wood. I recommend using a piece that is at least 8 inches by 5 feet.
- Apply iron-on vinyl to a wood sign
- Use stencil vinyl and your Cricut to create a stencil.
New to Cricut and need help with your machine? These tutorials will help:
Thankful SVG Collection
- There is Always Something to be Thankful For – That’s What Che Said
- Thankful porch sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Thankful heart – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Grateful Thankful Blessed – We Can Make That!
- Dwight Schrute Quote – seeLindsay
- Gather and Give Thanks – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Thankful hand lettered design – Printable Crush
- Eat Drink & Be Thankful – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Give Thanks Always – Liz on Call
- Thankful, Blessed, and Kind of a Mess – unOriginal Mom
- Thankful Mama – Hello Creative Family
- Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart – Everyday Party Magazine
- So Very Thankful, Incredibly Grateful, Unbelievably Blessed – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Thankful Photo Card – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Grateful, Thankful, Blessed – The Girl Creative
- Crowded table sign – Fynes Designs
- Thankful for you – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
- Today I am Thankful – Life Sew Savory
PERSONAL USE ONLY
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE. Digital cut files and printables can not be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
Happy crafting! What will you make with this collection of free cut files? Please share your fabulous creations and make sure you tag us on Instagram – @happy_go_lucky_blog.