This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Oh, do I have a delicious recipe for you today! This Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark tastes great and is so easy to make.
You know I’m all about easy recipes and what’s not to love about a delicious bark recipe. Plus, you can never go wrong with a recipe that includes chocolate and caramel!Print
Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark
- 1 bag of pretzels (I used square pretzels)
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and cover the entire pan with a single layer of pretzels.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and brown sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Let mixture boil gently for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour evenly over pretzels. Place in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the caramel and pretzels. Let the chocolate chips sit for a few minutes. Once they start to melt (2-3 minutes), spread evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle generously with sea salt.
- Let cool on the counter top for place in refrigerator/freezer until completely cool. Break into pieces and enjoy!