This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix – A quick and easy pumpkin snack mix! If you love the flavor of pumpkin spice then you are going to love this Chex mix recipe.
Ok, I know I say this all the time but if you love pumpkin recipes – this is a must-make recipe. Stock up on pumpkin pie spice because you’re going to need it after you make all these delicious pumpkin recipes. And, your house will smell amazing! Definitely a perk when baking pumpkin recipes.
I made this on Sunday for a game day snack mix and it went so fast I didn’t even have a chance to take pictures. So, I did what every blogger does, I made another batch and I’m not sharing with anyone. And, for full disclosure purposes, I guess I should be honest and admit that I ate a whole bowl for breakfast this morning. It does have Chex cereal in it so I guess I can justify that, right?
What’s in this Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix?
This Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix has everything a delicious snack mix needs – a little crunch, a little chocolate and a lot of flavor! I’ve used two different types of Chex cereal along with melted butter, brown sugar, pecans, and M&M’s and, of course, pumpkin pie spice.
The sweet and spicy combination in this delicious Pumpkin Spice Chex mix is the perfect fall snack. It’s great for Halloween, Thanksgiving, tailgating, and so much more. Whip up a batch in no time and share with all your favorite people. But, I’ll warn you now – Be prepared to make a double batch because this stuff will go fast.
Do you love pumpkin spice season as much as we do? Then you’ll love these:
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars – A delicious pumpkin breakfast.
- Pumpkin Pie Martini – A delicious pumpkin cocktail.
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – A delicious pumpkin dessert.
Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix
Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix – A quick and easy pumpkin spice snack mix! If you love all things pumpkin spice then you are going to love this Chex mix recipe.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Honey Nut Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup pecans, halved
- 1 cup M&M’S
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix Chex cereal and pecans in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and butter.
- Pour melted butter mixture over cereal and pecans. Stir until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture on baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread snack mix on wax paper to cool.
- Add M&M’S and toss to combine. Store in airtight container.