What do you get when you combine graham crackers, peanut butter, chocolate, and marshmallow PEEPS? The most delicious PEEPS S’mores Bars – perfect for Easter!
I’ve got another delicious Easter treat for you today. I’m not a huge fan of PEEPS unless they are paired with chocolate and graham crackers. If you haven’t made s’mores with PEEPS, you’re really missing out.
I wanted to turn PEEPS s’more into a fun Easter dessert that I could make for a crowd. So, today I’m sharing PEEPS Easter Peanut Butter S’mores Bars – AKA a melt-in-your mouth dessert that tastes just a like s’more. The only problem is trying not to eat the entire pan all by yourself.
I’m just going to warn you now. These s’mores bars combine all the delicious flavors of a s’more. But, guess what? I added peanut butter because let’s be honest, peanut butter and chocolate s’mores are 10 times better than regular s’mores. These bars also happen to be no bake which means you can use your oven for other things and they can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
So many great things about these PEEPS S’mores Bars – graham crackers, peanut butter, chocolate, PEEPS – need I say more? They won’t last long so you better plan on making s’more. HAHA. I just crack myself up sometimes:)
PEEPS Easter Peanut Butter S’mores Bars
What do you get when you combine graham crackers, peanut butter, chocolate, and marshmallow PEEPS? The most delicious PEEPS S’mores Bars and the best Easter dessert recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 24 bars 1x
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Marshmallow PEEPS
- Line a small baking pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter and peanut butter in small sauce pan over medium heat. Once chocolate and peanut butter is melted, add graham crackers and powdered sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Press dough into baking pan and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Spread chocolate over graham cracker mixture. Add marshmallow PEEPS to bars.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.