This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake Truffles – Oh My GOODNESS!! You have to make these! But, I’ll warn you now – you won’t be able to eat just one.
The original recipe called for regular Oreos but since my family is a huge fan of anything peanut butter and chocolate, I decided to use peanut butter creme Oreos.
And, let me tell you, they turned out even better than I thought they would! These truffles are delicious!! I’m not sure why I was worried. How can you go wrong with anything that includes Oreos and chocolate.
Recipe adapted from The Menu Mom
- 1 package of peanut butter creme Oreo cookies
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- Crush package of Oreos in a large ziplock bag.
- Place the softened cream cheese in the ziplock bag with the cookie crumbs and close. Mix it all up by squeezing it all around – this was definitely my favorite part for some reason.
- Place in refrigerator over night.
- Roll dough into balls and place in freezer.
- Melt chocolate using double boiler method
- Take around 5 – 7 dough balls out of the freezer at a time and dip in chocolate. I dipped the bottom half of each ball in the chocolate then placed in refrigerator for around 30 minutes. Then I dipped the top half of the ball in the chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator until you are ready to serve them.